• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

NSider2 & Perfect Pokemon Joint Round Robin PokeType Tournament

SylveaKnight

Youngster Joey
Credits
Introduction
With the third tournament coming to a close, Chrom (from NS2) and I would like to introduce our first jointed forums Pokemon X/Y PokeType Tournament!! Face against your opponents and see which person has the ultimate team and can call themselves a true master!! We will be giving out prizes, with the grand prize being a shiny Modest Dialga!! This tournament's main focus will be how well players perform on a one vs. one Single Pokemon battle format while using only monotype teams!! This will really put true players to the test and to see who will emerge as a true Pokemon Master!! There will be significant rules to follow, so please read them.

Deadlines
I will be holding deadlines in this tournament. They are as follow:

Sign-ups: May 23rd at 8PM EST!!
Matches: No later than 5 days!!
PC cost: 40PC sent to SylveaKnight by Tournament Deadline!!

Players who cannot make the deadlines will be disqualified based on both players' circumstances!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!

Communication
If any of you guys are participating against someone from a different forum, then it is URGENT to message me ASAP so I can communicate with your opponent and see what times work for them. Alternatively, you may register at NSider2 and communicate with your designated opponent there if you wish.

Setting up
On the rules screen, there will be four different categories to select your options from. However, keep it at a Two-Player match, keep it as Normal Rules, and turn the Handicap option Off. It should look something like this:

Single - Normal Rules
No. of Pokémon: All
Pokémon level: Set all to Lv. 50
Special Pokémon: Permitted
Same Pokémon: Permitted
Same items: Permitted
Handicap: Off

Rules
I shall translate what the above segment means to everyone.

- The battles running in this tournament are a person vs. person battle, with a one vs. one Pokemon format.
- Up to six Pokemon per person may enter a team.
- Pokemon's stats will be scaled down to what their Lv. 50 stats would be.
- All Pokemon are allowed to participate, even legendaries.
- All four teams are allowed to have Pokemon with the same PokeDex Number.
- All teams can have more than one Pokemon holding the same Item.
- Each Pokemon's entry level will not be adjusted as soon as they are placed after the first match.

We have our own rules, just like the last tournament, that we will be following by. They're going to be slightly different, so please read them.

- Party: Must enter all six Pokemon per battle, no less!!
- Rounds: 2 wins out of 3 rounds will determine the winner.
- Time: If all 60 minutes runs out, then it will not count towards either participant
- Disconnects: If a disconnect were to happen, then the player with more Pokemon on their team will earn the win. Disregard if resulting in a tie.
- Type Clause: The type that you intend on signing up for MUST be included on your team (meaning if there if it's single-type, then to keep it to that specific type. However if it is a dual type, then that type must be included with the first/second type). We will be holding a first come/serve sign-up basis for what type you want for your team.
- Mega Clause: IF the mega Pokemon you intend on using has a type differentiation AND has your designated type, then you are allowed to use it
only in its mega form!! PM or chat with me for clarification.
- OHKO Clause: No Pokemon can know OHKO moves.
- Sleep Clause: No more than two Pokemon may be asleep on a team.
- Self-KO Clause: No Pokemon may use Self-KO moves that would cause a Tie.
- Species Clause: Each participant may not have the same species of Pokemon on their six Pokemon team.
- Item Clause: No participant may have one of the same Item on their team. You are permitted to have one Mega Stone per Pokemon team.
- Eligibility: None of the banned Pokemon listed below are permitted on ANY team. Blaziken (Mega and regular with the ability Speed Boost) and Mega Gengar are not allowed!

Players breaking any of these rules will result in immediate disqualification of that participant!!

Banned Pokemon

- Mewtwo
- Mew
- Wobbuffet
- Lugia
- Ho-oh
- Celebi
- Kyogre
- Groudon
- Rayquaza
- Jirachi
- Deoxys
- Dialga
- Palika
- Giratina
- Phione/Manaphy
- Darkrai
- Shaymin
- Arceus
- Victini
- Reshiriam
- Zekrom
- Kyruem
- Keldeo
- Meloetta
- Genesect
- Xerneas
- Yvetal
- Zygarde
- Diancie
- Hoopa
- Volcanion

Prizes
There will be prizes for all ranks. They result in the following:

1st Place - 3/4 of all tournament PC, a Modest nature Shiny Dialga, and a HA Timid nature Vulpix
2nd Place - A Hasty nature HA Torchic
3rd Place - A Calm nature Chansey

There will be one winner for first and second place, and two winners for third place!! Thank you for reading the rules and best of luck to everyone that participates!!
--------------------------------------
Type Claims & Participants

NSider2
Bug
Dark - lilty
Dragon
Electric - Lt. Surge
Fairy - Jack of Hearts
Fighting - George4281
Fire
Flying - ArmoredFrog
Ghost - Sylvea
Grass
Ground
Ice - Sharkz
Normal
Poison - Mizu Asobi
Psychic
Rock
Steel - Waluigi
Water - Forte

PerfectPokemon
Bug
Dark
Dragon
Electric
Fairy
Fighting
Ghost - SylveaKnight
Grass
Ground
Ice
Norman
Poison
Psychic
Rock
Steel
Water

**Note** - If all spots fill up, then there will be a reopening for more participants. Thanks~

SylveaKnight

Youngster Joey
Credits
Lol pplzdude XD

NSider2 is another forum that I go on...basically I run tournaments on there every month~

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
NOOOOO!!! I CANT USE MY PRIZED PHIONE??? :eek:

JackOfHearts

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah seriously, I welcome the challenge to face new people. Besides my Fairy types are ready to wipe the floor with anyone on here or Nsider 2

Quinn

Youngster Joey
Credits
Lifehack:Create an account on Nsider2 and you can join without paying a single PC :3

Disclaimer: In no way im related to Nsider2, just realised there is a fee of 40PC here :p

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Actually the fact that people here have to pay while Nsider people don't seems a tad unfair.

SylveaKnight

Youngster Joey
Credits
True true. Yea I mean...you guys can lock this thread if you wish. I will be around still, but yea~