• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Nuzlocke Thread?

McRiddles

Enigmatic
Donor
Credits
I was wondering if you could make a spot here for those who like to do Nuzlocke runs. I like doing them and sharing with the community as I progress through the game. Thanks :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I was wondering if you could make a spot here for those who like to do Nuzlocke runs. I like doing them and sharing with the community as I progress through the game. Thanks :)

I suggested this before but didn't post it, I like the idea and wouldn't mind seeing the thread made

McRiddles

Enigmatic
Donor
Credits
I suggested this before but didn't post it, I like the idea and wouldn't mind seeing the thread made
Sweet action! Just let me know and thanks :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

McRiddles

Enigmatic
Donor
Credits
Let you know what?
If you make a spot on the forums other than a miscellaneous thread for posting one's progress throughout his/her respective Nuzlocke run. I don't want to post it in the wrong place.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
If you make a spot on the forums other than a miscellaneous thread for posting one's progress throughout his/her respective Nuzlocke run. I don't want to post it in the wrong place.

An admin would be the one to do it, not me xD

testing