• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

October CoroCoro Reveals

What do you think of the new leaks?

• OMG THESE LOOK AMAZING!

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Pidgeot sucks

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beedrill sucks

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meh, it's alright

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Seriously Gamefreak? >.>

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
A whole host of new news came in in the latest CoroCoro scans today, including new megas, more news about Exclusive Pokemon and more!

Starting off with the new megas, Pidgeot and Beedrill are going to be the two new megas off this week.
  • Mega Pidgeot retains its Normal / Flying typing, and gains the ability No Guard
  • Mega Beedrill retains its Bug / Poison and gains the ability Adaptability
corocoro11142.jpg

corocoro11143.jpg

oml these look amazing

Other news has also been revealed about Latios and Latias, with the former of which being exclusive to Alpha Sapphire and the latter of which being exclusive to Omega Ruby. The Eon Ticket also makes a return in the remakes, and this will be though a special distribution (the serial code for this is coming in a later issue of CoroCoro). You can also fly around the region with Mega Latios and Latias, and go to the Sky using an Eon Flute. Oml Gamefreak, thank you. But that's not all, as in the Sky you can battle all non-Event Legendaries on separate islands, which means you can now catch all Legendaries (minus the non-Events) in Generation 6. It is still unknown if all have at least 3 31IVs however, but still, THANK YOU GAMEFREAK. So far, Dialga, Palkia, Reshiram and Zekrom have been confirmed - perhaps they will get a Primal form soon? This is just speculation right now, but that's all the news for now guys - I leave you with more photos.

corocoro11144.jpg
corocoro11145.jpg
corocoro11141.jpg
corocoro11146.jpg

That's all for now, folks,
- Matt_192

P.S: @notsoclutch not this time :p

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Troll Freak returns by giving Mega Pidgeot No Guard. Unless they give it +50 SpA it'll suck cause its only good boosted moves are Hurricane, Steel Wing and Heat Wave: 2 of which are special.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
inb4 Troll Freak give m-pidgeot 1 SpA

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Gamefreak did make a point to say that special attack was the stat with the largest increase for pidgeot.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Gamefreak did make a point to say that special attack was the stat with the largest increase for pidgeot.
RIP Mega Pidgeot's chance of being good.

Crimsonhorror

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I think Mega Beedrill looks pretty cool, Mega Pidgeot reminds me of a super saiyan from Dragon Ball Z for some reason hahaha he also looks pretty awesome too XD

TyruntLover44

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I can't believe one of my favorite pokemon of all time, Beedrill got an awesome Mega Evolution...
Like wow, I use to get made fun of when I tell other people that I wanted a Mega Beedrill and now my dream has come true!

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
oh wait i read the pidgeot stat boost thing wrong XD

fingers crossed it gets +50 :]

Seriously tho i expect that it'll end up being a mixed attacker on the competitive scene with Hurricane, Steel Wing, Heat Wave and U-turn or something. That's assuming that they don't add to the movepool, cause we all know about Troll Freak trolling with movepools XD

Crimsonhorror

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I was thinking about how to breed pidgeot for its mega form recently, would timid nature be a good idea? Or maybe modest?

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
IMO they need to do M-Staraptor now and give it an actual good speed stat.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Omgg this beedrill <3 I'm glad they gave these two mega evolutions to Gen1! =D