• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

[OFFICIAL EVENT] Become a PP Secret Santa ! (2015-2016)

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Awesome we sure are getting a lot of participants remember guys today is the last day to sign up as a participant ! :D

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'll enter. Although I probably won't be able to give the gift until the 26th.

Je Vous Defie

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just to confirm again anybody's post I like on this thread are participants we also have a participants list on the main/1st page of this thread :)

P.S Today and Tomorrow are the last days to sign up
Sorry if I'm not suppose to post here again, but just to make sure, make post was skipped in the likes, but my name falls under the participants. Does it matter, or am I still entered? (Sorry, I got a little confused by this notice)

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Sorry if I'm not suppose to post here again, but just to make sure, make post was skipped in the likes, but my name falls under the participants. Does it matter, or am I still entered? (Sorry, I got a little confused by this notice)
nah no reason to say sorry post here anytime, yee I guess I must have forgotten to like your post but yes anybody in the Participants List is in :)

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
(Am posting this early to accommodate to time-zones)

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays ! :)

As you all know Today is the Day you all will get to know who your going to give your gift too !
You will shortly after this receive a PM from me in the Inbox containing a few words/wishes from myself and more importantly the Special Person you're going to give a gift too !

After you receive my message make a Inbox Message (PM) with the person your going to give a gift to in that message arrange for a time to trade and the person that will give you a gift
will do the same !

Ideally we want to get trades done by January 1st 2017 anybody who doesn't receive their gift
by then can contact me I will provide that person with a gift from me after everything
checks out

Message me if you have any concerns ill be continuing to manage this years Secret Santa
until the very last gift is delivered and if am available ill be glad to host this next year
to spread more cheer :D

Update: I Sent all the messages to everyone quite a workout if I may add :p
*In some of you messages I got the year wrong swap 2017 to 2016 haha guess am already living in 2016*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(For Alert/Reminder Only these are not matchups)
@Krelbit @cj-97 @BlazingInfernape @Kaneki @GiaQuando @Aj12729 @painchri589 @Spinxies @Dead_Red @doulie @Raziel Steelshadow @Agent Antz @CitizenSnips1000 @Chem @Skyler85 @NeonVelocity @Luis_VdM @BlueBelle @Je Vous Defie @CannuJul @Iconoclasm @Angelamongsouls3 @Kailen Wolfe @garchallade @Gath @Bagel @CalvinChoo @lisco @noobdoo
225.gif

Last edited:

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Thank you for all the work with organizing this @AceBreeder-Brock - and Merry Christmas

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Thank you for all the work with organizing this @AceBreeder-Brock - and Merry Christmas
no problem it was great looks like some people already did the exchange !
Merry Christmas to you too :)

Thats awesome you guys are getting the exchange done so fast if you want maybe comment on the thread what you got or a few words :D

Agent Antz

Secret Agent Man
Credits
@AceBreeder-Brock

Awesome job putting together this little holiday event for all of us. ... looks like everyone had a good time doing it.
I got a shiny Dratini from a cool lady in Florida who like her gift just as much.
Thanks again for taking the time to get us all trading for Christmas !!!

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I gave the gift already! But i don't know whose my secret santa yet ;-; i wonder if he or she sill contact me soon.
ill contact you shortly when I do check your Inbox

@AceBreeder-Brock

Awesome job putting together this little holiday event for all of us. ... looks like everyone had a good time doing it.
I got a shiny Dratini from a cool lady in Florida who like her gift just as much.
Thanks again for taking the time to get us all trading for Christmas !!!
Thanks so much I appreciate your post who knows maybe ill do this again next year from all the compliments am getting :p