• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

(OLD) NFL Player Plays Pokemon

(OLD) NFL Player Plays Pokemon

Published 
I think it's crazy how much publicity this got, and even though it's an older article, I wanted to share with you guys that might not have heard/read about it, and hear your thoughts.

My link is from GameSpot but the original poster, the Wall Street Journal, wrote with a tone that singled him out and kind of made him sound like a weirdo for wanting to play Pokemon over partying with his teammates. What do you guys think?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/br...h-pokemon-before-the-super-bowl/1100-6417463/

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
this was the seahawks player right?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
He's from the broncos? He probably plays pokemon because that's the only thing he can catch!!!

NotThatGuy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
B
He's from the broncos? He probably plays pokemon because that's the only thing he can catch!!!
bazzinga. It's like in soccer when people masturbate before their match. A whole lot more disturbing than playing pokemon before a game :p

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
B

bazzinga. It's like in soccer when people masturbate before their match. A whole lot more disturbing than playing pokemon before a game :p
Thanks for the info... Highlight this for secret message!!! --> I play soccer, I am now scared...

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
*shudders*

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
When this came out, I tweeted the site @him telling him he'd spend less time playing and accomplish more in the game if he was a pp member. He never responded.
then again. If he did join the site. He prob wouldnt want anyone to know who he is.

testing