• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Update: Primal Rayquaza?! Primal Kyogre's New Move Confirmed!

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
In the newest Corocoro scans, Serebii has confirmed that Primal Kyogre's new move will be a move called Origin Wave. While we still have no idea how strong it is, or how it works, the name is pretty bad ass.
corocoro10147.jpg

Along with Kyogre's new move, Corocoro has given us an even bigger reason to speculate over the role that Rayquaza will play within the two games. A source from Serebii states that within this month's issue of Corocoro, it is stated, "Rayquaza is also said to hold a secret to Mega Evolution."
What could this mean? Does it mean that Rayquaza will also obtain the keys to Primal Devolution? Could there simply be clues to the origin of Mega Evolution in the Hoenn Region within the walls of Sky Pillar? For now, we can only speculate.

That's gonna do it for me guys, leave your thoughts and ideas on what you believe these leaks mean and as always, I'm @Gold 2.0 , and I'll see you guys later! :D

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i'd love if there was a primal rayquaza i have always loved the hoenn legendaries so and as far as the mega evo bit goes i suppose its quite likely,since the mega evo episode two takes place in the hoenn region

testing