• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?

Anarchy 99

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey everyone i wanted to know what game you are all getting when it comes out? Me personally i love em both so im not quite sure yet. Which ones are you guys gunna get?

Footage-

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Me, I dont care. My brother will get Ruby cause Groudons his favorite. My first game was Colosseum so..... :D

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Sapphire for sure, Kyogre in some of the newer trailers looks like it has pearl on it :3
also primal Groudon becomes ground / fire type, now it really doesn't stand a change against Kyogre :p

AYNofal

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ruby, just because I chose it when the original ones were out. It kind of holds a special place in my games library xD

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I'm going with Omega Ruby. Groudon is just ruthless. Creates a huge drought and destroys everything in its path.

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
In the past, I would have chosen Sapphire, only because you get Latias in that one. But now, well, we just have to wait and see. If Sapphire has Latiasite and Ruby has Latiosite, I am going with Sapphire.

Tychon

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first Pokemon game was Ruby. So I pretty much have to go with.....both.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I am probably going to get Sapphire first but I may end up with both of them

testing