• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?

BinaryDigit

Youngster Joey
Credits
Bought Ruby as played Sapphire back in the day. Wanted to experience a new version as well as a new rendition of the originals.

Glad I did!

TheKawaiiEspeon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I gonna get Alpha Sapphire because I love Kyogre!:)

bbgrg

Youngster Joey
Credits
Got Sapphire over Ruby for no reason at all.

Although, I must say that the Origin Cave in Sapphire looks 1000 times cooler (no pun intended) than the one in Ruby. Crystals + Waterfall + Kyogre = Epic!

Nin_3536

Youngster Joey
Credits
Considering that Ruby was the first game I ever got my hands on... yeah, definitely Alpha Sapphire. Just kidding, Omega Ruby of course. :p

Nick H.

Youngster Joey
Credits
Adaptability dragalge and ludicolo make AS the superior of the two games for sure. I mean who doesn't love a specially defensive smiling dancing sombrero pokemon

Nin_3536

Youngster Joey
Credits
Adaptability dragalge and ludicolo make AS the superior of the two games for sure. I mean who doesn't love a specially defensive smiling dancing sombrero pokemon
Haha. That is a very good argument. Still couldn't transfer me over though!

Nick H.

Youngster Joey
Credits
Haha yeah ruby was my first game too, but at the time I had someone to trade with, so I could always get my alakazam and my little lotad so that I could proudly go to stoopopolis city and show that one dude that I had an above average sized lotad. And then I would get my dancing beast. If you've ever played pokemon colosseum you would understand my love for ludicolo

Nin_3536

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh I see. I do not think I have played Colosseum. At least you can trade in Pokémon Ω Ruby and α Sapphire. So you can always get a Lotad in both games anyway. I just like the idea of a pokemon wearing a sombrero to be honest. lol.

Nick H.

Youngster Joey
Credits
Haha yeah he's just funny and awesome... Heres a link. The ludicolos never stop dancing!!!

Nick H.

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well ludicolo has got quite the backside with that penguin tail and all...

Nin_3536

Youngster Joey
Credits
Huh.Very cool. You should edit your signature and add this .gif into it. :D
ludicolo.gif
I think it would suit your Signature well. :p

BasedGoten

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
Primal Groudon is finally making Groudon viable. so OR. plus I played ruby as a kid.

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would go for whichever one you like the obtainable pokemon and box legendary more. I went with alpha sapphire though lol