• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

One Stop School Shop

Chooser-of-ways

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hello all you Perfect Pokemon players. I'm chooser of ways here with a new type of store. I'm now starting one stop school store! I'm here to help you do your homework, do your homework, help you study, or even tutor you (Pokemon or school wise). If you are interested here's a complete list of what services I offer.
  • Last minute HMWK
  • Advanced notice HMWK
  • HMWK help
  • Test prep/ Studying
  • Tutoring (Pokemon and School)

If your interested leave a reply. I only charge if you want me to do your HMWK everything else, unless spoken to aside is free. If you have any questions please feel free to inbox me or email me at [email protected].

Remember we all have a choice.... What's yours?

LockHeart

Pokémon Trainer
Donor
Credits
So you will do my homework for me

LockHeart

Pokémon Trainer
Donor
Credits
Can you help my brother with rational numbers my parents make me help him with homework.

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Wait u do homework for others?
I got some advanced maths into the field of economics mind doing them?

LockHeart

Pokémon Trainer
Donor
Credits
My Teacher makes us do this thing called IXL and we get a party at the end of the year for whatever class does the most and it's an online thing where you answer questions but you can answer random and I just need 1000 problems how much?

testing