• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed [Online] Cannu's USuMo Poké Store - | Shinies | Teams | BR Pokés | Events | Dittos | Eggs |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
*Updated December 2017*

Welcome to Cannu's BR Perfect Shiny USuMo Event's & Custom PokéStore :D

Now Stocking Japanese Events

Thanks for checking out my shop, I really appreciate it ;)

So why buy from me ?
  • I am very active and always respond within 24 hours AT THE LATEST
  • If I'm online, your order can be completed within minutes
  • I am a part of the International Association of Trusted Sellers - Safe | Secure | Fast Service.
  • I am honest and eager to help with getting the best and most accurate set of Perfect Pokemon.
  • I have 100% Positive Feedback (Check that little green box under my name ;))
  • All my Pokémon I trade will 100% work with all online features (Battling, Trading, Comps) and will have the Blue Pentagon
  • I'm Australian - So buy from me and I'll send you a Kangaroo for free :)
* Special Deals *
  • Buy 4 of Anything, get 1 free (Same value or lower)
  • Buy 5 Custom Pokemon (can be over several purchases) get a Free Event of your choosing
  • Buy 10 Custom Pokemon (can be over several purchases) and get a "Special Returning Customer Rate"
  • NEW (Australia & New Zealand Only) - Choice of Pokemon AS/OR with ALL POKEMON on your own physical copy, shipped to your door - Contact through PM or IM to discuss shipping, price,etc
Price List
  • Custom Pokemon: 250PC
  • Custom Team (KB): 1000PC (6 Custom Pokemon Includes Items)
  • Items: 60PC each
  • Edit Pokemon: 60PC each
  • Event Pokemon: 250PC
  • Perfect Ditto: 60PC (Can customize region,stats,etc)
  • Normally caught Pokemon: 60PC
  • Custom Egg: 100PC
If you can't see something you're looking for, feel free to contact me as I might have just what you're looking for ;)

Team Draco Members
get 20% off anything they order!
Returning customers get discounts too!
Bulk orders receive added discounts!

ad7f7875e0.gif

Last edited:

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
This guy really helped me. got me a sweet custom made shuppet perfect for battle i'm so happy with it. was really quick too and he is just in general a great guy

Eevee i bred myself with proper nature/wish/HA i needed proper IVs for hidden power. also got ball change. this guy hooked me up again. costed 20 pc for a quick change like that. awesome dude again

Last edited by a moderator:

KazeOnline

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome to the CHEAPEST POKEMON STORE EVER

Well actually I don't know that for sure, but anyways ;)

I breed Pokemon, clone them, and then edit their stats, ensuring that they are 100% Online Compatible.

Here's my work in progress sales list:

• 6 IV Pokemon for 50 pc
  • Shiny Pokemon for 150pc
  • "Upgrade" Pokemon (You trade me Pokemon asking what you want changed e.g Shiny,Nature,IVs, EVs even and I change it up for you, whilst maintaining it's legality) for 20 pc
  • Event Pokes for 150 pc
  • Non Hacked Shinies for 200 pc
Also have some Legendaries, that doubled up from Pokemon Black and then again from Pokemon Black 2:
  • Thundurus for 30pc
  • Tornadus for 30pc
  • Victini for 50pc
  • Cobalion for 20pc
  • Terrakion for 20pc
  • Virizion for 20pc

If you are unsure what you're looking for, feel free to reply to this thread, or you can PM or instant message me with any queries and I'll try my best to get you the best deal possible :)
Guys, this guy is the best!!!

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
wodnering if you will do borrows (for as) i need to get landorus so i need the other poke first i got the one already

DBUXMASTER

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to buy a Tornadus and use upgrade on it 30 + 20 pc
And upgrade 4 other Pokemon can you add moves? I need one egg move on Weavile. 80 pc

Total order 130 pc or 110 pc if you can't do the egg move

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I would like to buy a Tornadus and use upgrade on it 30 + 20 pc
And upgrade 4 other Pokemon can you add moves? I need one egg move on Weavile. 80 pc

Total order 130 pc or 110 pc if you can't do the egg move
Too add egg moves, I'll need to breed, as there's no other way. But I can do that if you'd like

can you drop down the price of 6iv for me?
i need some pokemon for @40 pc each
Sure thing, how many were you looking for ?

Last edited by a moderator:

bbgrg

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I'm interested in a 5iv (0 Atk) Calm Heatran and a 6iv Jolly Landorus-Therian.

Jim2244

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am willing to buy ... all the legendaries and a are the 6IV lvl 100?

Jim2244

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sounds great, ill add your fc and message me what you got left and the total price please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.