• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Operation: Wonder Trumpet Confirmed

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
This is just a thought and a suggestion.
I know Canadian Thanksgiving was a while ago, and around this time of the year there are a lot of holidays going on.

Why not give the gift of joy and WT some nice pokes away in the hopes they'll land in a kid's lap? The pokes don't even need to be BR or anything extravagant. Kids would be happy to have a cool looking poke to show off and play with, so with this season why not send off a few pokes to the ORAS WT and XY WT?

Heck giving a random poke to hold a nice item like a Rare Candy or a Master Ball is well appreciated.

#OperationWT

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
so this is basically like " toys for tots" pokemon style based on ORAS release and the holiday season, considering this ais an idea/thought can u explain how itll work in more detail

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
so this is basically like " toys for tots" pokemon style based on ORAS release and the holiday season, considering this ais an idea/thought can u explain how itll work in more detail
It's pretty straightforward. You take pokes that you have to spare you think a child may like, give the poke an item if you'd like, then put the poke in the WT, and repeat the process however many times you'd like.

I posted this idea namely because there's a pretty large number of us who possess the PS and CG and we can tap into nearly anything a kid would struggle to obtain.

In terms of a schedule.. I live in the US, specifically on the west coast, so I'll send out pokes this US Thanksgiving, at the start of Hannukah, Christmas, and Kwanza and New Years.

#OperationWT

Reshikrom

Youngster Joey
Credits
I know Canadian Thanksgiving was a while ago, and around this time of the year there are a lot of holidays going on.

Well, here in the states, Thanksgiving is a week away. BTW, you had a great idea there. I'd hope for mainly a Palkia, as I do not have Pokemon Pearl.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
The first ORAS Operation Wonder Trumpet will commence on Thursday, November 27th with these pokes in commemoration of Turkey day. Thank the turkeys.

5a4b4a3218.jpg

85f8744e90.jpg

2a01f2bb88.jpg

565aba260b.jpg

#OperationWT