• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Opinion on demo?

Did you like the demo

• Total voters

JoyLovesSylveon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i know this is kind of late but I got the demo 2 days ago and I finished it. To be honest, I don't really like the art in it. The mountains look just like they did in ss/hg. Each rise is separated instead of connected like in gen 5 and beyond. I known ts supose to be a recreation and they did it on purpose to make it more similar to the old games, but I think they are just degrading themselves. Also, I don't like the battle screen. The attack button is just plain ugly. But, however, im sure the game itself will be great when it comes out.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
In fairness, despite the lack of depth in the demo, I do believe it has set us up right for the full game. Sure, there's going to be a few bugs, but this just allows the final product to be so much better.

JoyLovesSylveon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
In fairness, despite the lack of depth in the demo, I do believe it has set us up right for the full game. Sure, there's going to be a few bugs, but this just allows the final product to be so much better.
Yeah I know. In general I am very excited for the actual game.

Zoroark

Youngster Joey
Credits
Did anyone else notice all of the innuendos? Like Steven talking about his Metagross and The huge Aqua guy in the cave? I mean, it could just be me...

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I liked it yes. ITs been fun. I havent played it much tho cause I dont want to get bored quickly with it.

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I believe that they did fairly well with the demo without giving away too much info about the real game. They gave a sneak peak at some of the graphics,and battles without giving to much of the real story.

JayMac

Youngster Joey
Credits
its rough around the edges but it sets you up for the full and plus theres the megas that can transfered

testing