• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Open ORAS 6v6 (Singles, Doubles)

Iba

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey there!

I don't feel like this place needs more topics advertising for battles, but some of them are rather dead, so I figured I'd just do my own.
I'm relatively new to the whole metagame scene, so far I only watched tons of youtube videos but thanks to this site I finally got my own OU team. SO that's about it, you can find my FC in my signature and whenever I'm on, IM me or reply here and we can have a nice battle. :)
I do 6v6 Singles and Doubles, but I also do FFAs and 4v4 Doubles so if that's your preference, we can do that, too.

Have a nice day!

BigTimeBrownie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
This sounds great, add me!

Iba

Youngster Joey
Credits
A fan of the New York Mankes, eh? Hahaha! That's super awesome, definitely gonna add you right away. :)

Trainer Matt

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey there!

I don't feel like this place needs more topics advertising for battles, but some of them are rather dead, so I figured I'd just do my own.
I'm relatively new to the whole metagame scene, so far I only watched tons of youtube videos but thanks to this site I finally got my own OU team. SO that's about it, you can find my FC in my signature and whenever I'm on, IM me or reply here and we can have a nice battle. :)
I do 6v6 Singles and Doubles, but I also do FFAs and 4v4 Doubles so if that's your preference, we can do that, too.

Have a nice day!
Hi
i can battle with you if you want?
My FC 5430-0090-6977
Pm me when ready
but i can only do on WIFI

kingz

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm up for a battle my fc is my signature Pm me urs

testing