• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

ORAS Doubles Tournament

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
ORAS Doubles Tournament
(Unofficial Tournament)

This tournament will focus on fighting in the doubles format instead of the common singles format.

Prizes:
The grand winner will receive a special pokemon (which is trained for doubles use) along with 1,000pc

Entry Fees:
40pc for members on Teams
30pc for members of Railgun
50pc for non-team members

Smogon Play Restrictions will be applied

Tournament will be held on Dec 28th
The Competitors:
notsoclutch
TogepiDestroyerOfWorlds
Znorlax
PunSniperSylveon

Last edited:

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
how do i enter and does it matter what game (could i use x and y?)
You sign up by posting and when the day of the tourney arrives you send the pc to the host to be put in the pot for the winner of the tourney. I would recommend using ORAS but you can use XY if both parties agree to it. (I don't have the Railgun Bank made yet until the team is created)

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Today is the day of the doubles tourney, the matchups will begin at 7pm EST. The matchups are as followed:

@PunSniperSylveon vs @Znorlax
@notsoclutch vs @TogepiDestroyerOfWorlds

After the battle of Znorlax vs PunSniper the winner of the round will battle @Saya Kisaragi
prep your doubles team and get ready to fight.

Edit: the matchups will begin at 9pm EST instead of 7pm EST, also pm me who the winner of each round is

Last edited:

testing