• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

ORAS Megas, Anime Teaser

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Check it out guys! This footage is awesome, it's pretty new and just a teaser but I love it ^.^

Discuss!

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt that it was not fair for the girl to get two starters however, the boy did get the one that can transform into DRAGON so its fine, I guess. This shows a great picture of what this is all about. I find it a great pre-view. I wish it was in English though. Do you think more mega pokemon not shown will come? Just curious.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Seems pretty neat. GF learned from the BW2 anime trailer when deciding to do this ;P

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
in the anime they always show ray vs kygore and groundon as a great equalizer but they also showed ray vs deoxys as mortal enemies both completely equal to each in a stalemate, since ray gets a mega maybe jussssstttt maybe deoxys will get a mega/primal ... at least in the anime per say

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
in the anime they always show ray vs kygore and groundon as a great equalizer but they also showed ray vs deoxys as mortal enemies both completely equal to each in a stalemate, since ray gets a mega maybe jussssstttt maybe deoxys will get a mega/primal ... at least in the anime per say
Unfortunately not, but I like the whole Deoxys/Rayquaza fight idea linking back in with the movie, just to put a spin on things.

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well mega rayquaza is insanely powerful,and since its ability negates that of the primals,it gets an obvious upper hand.I suppose we need a mega legendary to restore the balance.

testing