• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

ORAS Release OU Tournament FRIDAY 4 PM Est

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey guys! This is an ou tournament and the entry fee is 50 PC. This is for oras meaning x and y cannont participate unless both parties agree.

This tournament will be held as soon as we get 16 participants or if more interest occurs. Battles may take place any time both players in a matchup are online and I must be messaged by both players to make the win official. Once a round is complete other than you and you have not battled yet then the player to check in automatically gets the win. (I'll wait a few minutes if the round ends quickly) Respond below and transfer to enter! Have fun!

Note: 10% of pot will be donated to nova

Bans:

Ou tier for this tourney will be the same as xy. Any new primals or mega legends are banned. All new legends are banned except diancie and mega diancie and mega lati's. Mega Salamance is banned as well.

Prizes:
1st: Genned Team with items(Value 1300) or Pot

2nd: Half a team with items (Value 650)

3rd: 1 Premade 6G Born Pokemon w/ item (Value 350)

Challonge Bracket:
Link coming Friday

Paid:
Phenix
Blaguard
Miles
Gold

New Cap is 12 participants! After 12 have entered I will accept reserves and contact you. I will expand the tourney for every 4 additional sign ups

Last edited:

TheCreatures

Top Dog
Credits
I would love to participate! Well, as long as my pokegen starts working again.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yep, I'll participate, but I'll have to play XY unless it takes a while to get 16 participants. Getting ORAS on Friday though so that's a thing :]

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
Count me in! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would love to try. Good Luck everyone.:D

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
I guess I'll enter it lol. But don't be surprised if I get knocked out first battle xD

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I guess I'll enter it lol. But don't be surprised if I get knocked out first battle xD
alright awesome:) ill add you to the bracket

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
What rule set is this going by? Smogon standard OU or anything goes?
we are going by site ban list ou. So basically smogon with a few exceptions. Are you wanting to enter?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
we are going by site ban list ou. So basically smogon with a few exceptions. Are you wanting to enter?
If you don't ban mSalamence, I'm so quitting lmao.

testing