• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

ORSA Mega Wish List

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Mega Smeargle with Prankster

I want to see Mega Ludicolo.

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
If we get mega ditto or Zoroark im set XD

FonZ

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mega Ariados, Mega Qwilfish and Mega Crobat

even tho, looking at the pokemon that got mega's (mawile is ruby only, has mega, now sableye, saphire only, also has a mega) I'm guessing they will have Mega Shiftry and Mega Ludicolo, Mega Zangoose and Mega Seviper, and maybe something with solrock and lunatone?

Last edited:

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i also want the johto starters to get megas would be great plus i hope feraligatr gets the dragon type

Valreg

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like dragonite, eevee (where we have a reason to train one for battling), gliscor, and togekiss have megas

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
mega feraligatr,it's time we got our water/dragon starter
HP 85
Atk 155
Def 110
Sp Atk 79
Sp Def 93
Speed 103
ability sheer force

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
With the new primal reversion with Kyogre and Groudon, and Hints at rayquaza, They now have another option. Dialga could primal reversion evolve into Primal Dialga!!!!! It would be epic!!!!!!

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
With the new primal reversion with Kyogre and Groudon, and Hints at rayquaza, They now have another option. Dialga could primal reversion evolve into Primal Dialga!!!!! It would be epic!!!!!!
Not until they make DP remakes. I would love to get primal Dialga, Palkia and Giratina (regular and O) tho.

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
me too i would love a DP remake that would be epic mega infernape vs mega blaziken would be awesome

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Mega Jirachi, my favorite Pokemon! :D

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I really hope for a Mega Dunsparce or a Mega Vespiquen

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
i wanna see all the legend trios ( birds, dogs, etc ) get megas
I'll add to that duos and Deoxys formes. In fact, all legendaries as I think that they will all be so fitting to get megas :]

K

Krelbit

Mega dunsparce, or an Evolution of dunsparce. Normal / Dragon would be intense.

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Wow, can't believe how many people have responded to this. Mega Yanmega, and Milotic hopefully.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Now that Mega Rayquaza's been annpunced, I change my point about P-Giratina/P-Giratina-O to M-Giratina and M-Giratina-O.

testing