• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

"OT: TRU" Arceus for Gen. 5 Victini (Read)

Snipe M.D

Youngster Joey
Credits
Good day to whomever views this thread.

My name is Matt, and I go by the name Snipe MD. I am a new member on this website, so i'm not entirely sure if this is the place to post this, but I wanted to offer a trade to anyone who is interested.

EDIT: There was originally a story that I posted describing my history with Victini and how I lost it, but to make a long story short, when I was a kid (about 11 or 12), I received a Victini off the internet during Christmas 2011 in celebration of the 14th Pokemon movie, called Virtuoso Victini. It was my first ever event Pokemon, and it became one of my most beloved ones too. Shortly into the 6th Generation however, I had traded it away and I never saw it again. This greatly upset me and to this day, I never forgot about my Victini.

But moving onto the trade...

A while ago, I managed to trade a kid for a Pokemon he had. This Pokemon just happened to be a legitimate Arceus with an Original Trainer of TRU. After doing some research, this Arceus apparently was given as a Toys R Us distribution in celebration of it's own movie for a very short time in 2009.

This Arceus was cool, but I never had a connection with this Pokemon like I did with Victini. I may be wrong, but I am under the assumption that this is a rather rare Pokemon, as Arceus was only distributed in North America twice, once being this TRU event, the other being the 20th anniversary of Pokemon. I'm not sure how valuable it is today, but I know this Arceus would be a prized possession in someone's collection. If I was ever to trade it, I thought it would be proper to give it it's event item, that of which being a Rowap berry, but these berries can't be gotten in sun and moon and Pokebank can't transfer items, so I settled on giving it a Gold Bottle Cap instead. I do have other Pokemon of perhaps lesser value, such as Mew, Deoxys, Meloetta or either a Shiny "SUM2013" Palkia or Giratina if Arceus does not interest you.

For this Arceus (or other Pokemon), I ask for a Victini from the aforementioned event, with an Original Trainer of "Movie14". It doesn't need to have the same moveset or any special items.

EDIT: I have recently come to learn that "Movie14" Victinis are valuable in there own right, as they know "V-Create", a powerful exclusive move. Because of this, It is likely no-one would ever be willing enough to trade one away. Because of this, I would also accept a Victini from Liberty Garden as well, so long as it's name or OT is not offensive and it's not a hacked Pokemon.

I never truly cared for using Victini in competitive battles or anything. It was my friend and I really did love it.
I know it is asking a lot for someone to give up a potentially valued Pokemon, but if anyone here is willing and able to do so, then please...help a guy get his friend back.

Thank You,
Matt

Last edited:

Meluvia

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have the V-Create movie14 Victini.
I could trade you a clone of it for your Arceus, or a clone of it.

Snipe M.D

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have the V-Create movie14 Victini.
I could trade you a clone of it for your Arceus, or a clone of it.
If it's all the same with you, Is it possible for you to trade the original Victini and not a clone? Sorry to be picky, but the Victini is pretty important to me. If you can spare it, I will trade the arceus and gold bottle cap (no clone).

Meluvia

Youngster Joey
Credits
If it's all the same with you, Is it possible for you to trade the original Victini and not a clone? Sorry to be picky, but the Victini is pretty important to me. If you can spare it, I will trade the arceus and gold bottle cap (no clone).
I couldn't anyhow cause my Victini is already a clone.

Snipe M.D

Youngster Joey
Credits
I couldn't anyhow cause my Victini is already a clone.
Well, when you see this message post your friend code. Mine is posted above. Know that when I see your Victini, I will determine whether or not I will trade for it.

Last edited:

Snipe M.D

Youngster Joey
Credits
Meluvia - I haven't gotten a reply back so I assume you've lost interest.

Is anyone else interested in making an offer?

testing