The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS

[Other Metagame] Super Staff Bros

Discussion in 'Showdown' started by Matt_192, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Matt_192

Matt_192 Official Server Crasher Staff Member Admin Will Not Fall Journalist Friendzilla Donor Dex Contributor Iron Will

Many of you may have seen this OM on the main server a while ago, but IMO it was fun enough to warrant a PP version of it!

The concept is simple - each mod/staff member tells me a Pokemon they want to display as theirs and then they create a move (that isn't too broken) to be used on that Pokemon. I also require a message to be displayed when you enter the battle and when you faint :p

I've received some info from a few staff members, but I'll tag everyone to make sure. This includes Showdown staff and PP staff.

Quick note: This is a random battle, so you don't have to make any sets prior to the battle. you just hop in with random teams :p

@doulie @KitaVonKanada @Cheza @Dom @x0rqasmatr0n @Mynor1 ( :[ ) @ToY ( :[ ) @sebesmos @Niqyue @pplzdude @Matt_192 @Ary @Miles8088 @phenix @CannuJul @AndromedaNexus @Unproxied @ericashes @DRAG0NIT3 @Gold 2.0 @Blaguard @Strawberries @cj-97 @AceBreeder-Brock @Zac1297 @Saya Kisaragi

AceBreeder-Brock likes this.
  2. Dom

Dom The People's Champ Let It Reign Trusted Seller Badge Journalist Friendzilla Donor Iron Will

You forgot Beck

Beck likes this.
  3. notsoclutch

notsoclutch Rare Breed Staff Member Admin Let It Reign Battler Donor

And I had such great ideas too. Q.Q Should be a great meta. I'm really excited to try this one out with people I actually know!

4. Matt_192

Matt_192 Official Server Crasher Staff Member Admin Will Not Fall Journalist Friendzilla Donor Dex Contributor Iron Will

Oops, I just added everyone in Mod Chat - looks like we left @Beck out of mod chat as well Q_Q

Beck likes this.
  5. Cheza

Cheza Fabulous Fruit Staff Member Admin Team Elite Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge Smaug Journalist Friendzilla Donor

Welp claiming Jirachi <3

Now to think of messages and to create a move ;-;

6. Ary

Ary Scare Queen Will Not Fall Journalist Friendzilla Donor Iron Will

>.>
    Dibz on shaymin
    <.<

7. sebesmos

sebesmos Meme Queen Staff Member Mod Trusted Seller Badge Journalist Friendzilla Donor

who is beck

Beck likes this.
  8. Dom

Dom The People's Champ Let It Reign Trusted Seller Badge Journalist Friendzilla Donor Iron Will

A moderator and a member of this community, that's mean :Unsure:

9. sebesmos

sebesmos Meme Queen Staff Member Mod Trusted Seller Badge Journalist Friendzilla Donor

I was just referencing how none of us knew him at first :'(

Beck and I are IG buddies now. S'all good.

Beck likes this.
  10. Beck

Beck Who is Beck? Trusted Seller Badge Donor

Credit:
    ¤3,539
    Thank you @Dom and @sebesmos for acknowledging my existence. I shall now scramble through the Pokedex to find the perfect mon.

Dom and sebesmos like this.
  11. Strawberries

Strawberries Captain Mc. Salt'n Journalist Donor

You forgot to tag Clutch
    And who tf is Miles8088. :Troll:

Matt_192 likes this.
  12. notsoclutch

notsoclutch Rare Breed Staff Member Admin Let It Reign Battler Donor

I'm not actually staff, but don't worry I was added to the inbox. :p