• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

OU Scramble tournament signups

Huston Rhodes

Youngster Joey
Credits
OU Scramble
Please do not sign up if you will not have the time to play enough matches or will be AFK for long periods of time during the 2 weeks that the stage one of the Scramble is going on for.
Rules:
1. All matches are best of three(You are allowed to change teams between battles)
2. This an OU format tournament, if a Pokemon is banned mid tournament the ban is effective immediately.
3. Record all games by editing your post in the thread, do NOT make a new post.
4. Disconnects and time outs will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

Format:
Scoring- 5 points for win, -5 for losses
OU format
Stage 1 is 1 week, the top player in each flight(subject to change based on amount of players) will advance to stage 2
Stage 2: 1 week: top players will play in a double elimination top cut.
Top cut matches must be saved as replays and posted. This tournament is on Showdown only unless there is a reason you cant play on Showdown. ALL cut matches will be on Showdown, as I am going to try to record them for YouTube.

The tournament will cap at 100 players. First come first served. The tournament will start for you as soon as I place you in a flight. You're welcome to play matches as soon as you're placed, and have fun :)

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
If you can some interest going in this, I'll play.

testing