• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Ouroboros Appreciation Day

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hey Val I'll take one. My week has been alright. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in about a week and im a little nervous since ive never had actual surgery before.
Dear gawd! Poor you.. the best advice I have that they'll likely tell you is.. we all clot at different times..

You might luck out and clot sooner than other people, and if you find the swelling too bothersome, use some salt water but for the luv of Arceus don't swallow the water - rinse~

Keep the areas as clean as possible too and rinse out with salt water after each meal, and then regular water.

Good luck ;o

I'll try to catch you on Friday, or even later tonight if you're around.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
so..., I accept free donations!!! :D jkjk, but kewl stuff you guys got going on here! :)

#oreosaretasty

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
ill pick one up later today :)
ill let you know when i have shelmet up with details
Perfect~
I'm 'still testing trading over the GTS.. and I'm hoping the Sheltmet won't disappear as quickly if trainers ask for obscurely powerful Pokemon rather than the typical Karrablast.~

Have a good morning~

so..., I accept free donations!!! :D jkjk, but kewl stuff you guys got going on here! :)

#oreosaretasty
Thank you :v

cool1sasuke

Youngster Joey
Credits
Perfect~
I'm 'still testing trading over the GTS.. and I'm hoping the Sheltmet won't disappear as quickly if trainers ask for obscurely powerful Pokemon rather than the typical Karrablast.~

Have a good morning~

Thank you :v
Thanks! Just posted Shelmet nicknamed Ouroboros. :)
IGN:Chuan, Male
My day has been alright I guess. Got back from prep school. Grinding those INT points y'know. Took a break from pokemon for awhile, like many others so stopped going on site a bit. Got back into it cause of Diancie release and other things. Will try to be more active but prob won't battle much if at all since my pokes aren't good enough for competitive play. xD

cool1sasuke

Youngster Joey
Credits
OT:Oreo right? Apparently someone really wanted a Shelmet xD. Got a level 67 Roserade from this other dude. Gonna catch another one to deposit!

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
OT:Oreo right? Apparently someone really wanted a Shelmet xD. Got a level 67 Roserade from this other dude. Gonna catch another one to deposit!
Thank you for the feedback. I'll tweak the instructions on the post to claim the Pokemon.

Enjoy your Roserade~

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
For anyone representing Ouroboros for the Team Wars please contact me via PM. Terumi will confirm your participation, and I will sort out pokes you may need or want to request for the matches.

testing