• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Ouroboros Appreciation Day

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Greetings Ouroboros,
How are you all doing?

I'm Val, it's nice to meet you all who frequent the forum. I'm currently the Vice Captain for Ourorobos, under Yuuki Terumi, our current Captain. I'm also a breeder here at PerfectPokemon, so if you need something special bred, let me know~

Terumi and I have been talking briefly about this, and it would be nice to get to know our members.
I've had a chance to chat and play with some of our members briefly, and I monitor activity among members from time to time.

Every Saturday, I'd like to organize something special for our team members. So without further ado..

Happy Ouroboros Appreciation Day!
Every Saturday let's take a chance and get to know each other a little. If it's too touchy feely for you, that's okay. There's also something nice for members every Saturday. Details are in the following post.~

Last edited:

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Each Saturday I will have a limited stock of 12 pokes available only for current Ouroboros members. Claims are on a first-post-first served basis. Each week's Ouroboros Pokemon will have a unique Trainer ID. All Pokemon will have OT: Oreo. Any leftover stock will be released once the clock expires.

These Pokemon are especially for our members who are newer to competitive battling than others.
To be fair to our other members, once you post you have 3 days to claim this week's Ouroboros Appreciation Day poke before the next in line claims it.

To claim your Pokemon you MUST follow these basic rules:

• Let us know how you're doing. Give us some feedback on how things are going for you with the team. Honesty and input is well appreciated and welcomed.
  1. Capture a Shelmet. You can catch them on ROUTE 15
  2. Hold onto the Shelmet and comment with your IGN and gender of character in the thread below.
  3. When you and I get a hold of each other follow the remaining steps. But do not do step 4 until you and I communicate.
  4. Deposit the Shelmet to the GTS with the following details:
    • Pokemon you want: This week's Ouroboros Pokemon listed below
    • Level: ANY
  • Members may only claim ONE of each poke listed below per PerfectPokemon account.
  • Cloning is STRONGLY discouraged, these are meant to be special and limited just for our members.
  • You may not use these in official GameFreak/Pokemon sponsored competitions and tournaments as a majority of these pokes are transported from Generation 5.
I'm open to suggestions if there's a poke we as a team would like to see in the future.

This week we have:

No more pokes pending interest
Missingno.png

So sad~
STARTS: indefinitely
EXPIRES: until more interest arrives
BUILD
  • Ability: Null
  • Nature: Null
  • Hidden Power: Null
  • Moveset: Null
  • Hold Item: Null
IVs, EVs, & Lvl 50 Stats
  • IV: Null
  • EV: Null
  • Lvl 50 Stats: Null

Last edited:

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Ouroboros Appreciation Day Release Dates:
  • 7/19/2014 - Hidden Power: Grass Garchomp - Mixed attacker
  • 7/26/2014 - Hidden Power: Fire Roserade - Technician Special Attacker
  • 8/3/2014 - Hidden Power: Ice Infernape - Mixed attacker
  • 8/9/2014
  • 8/16/2014
  • 8/23/2014
  • 9/6/2014
  • 9/13/2014
  • 9/20/2014
  • 9/27/2014
  • 10/4/2014
  • 10/11/2014
  • 10/18/2014

Last edited:

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
@PunSniperSylveon Sorry to butt in but I would also like to point out that Every Saturday Night at 11pm EST is my late night stream called "Late Night with Cry and Russ". Just to let you know, yes I am Cryaotic. So my late night stream is my treat to you guys. the url is www.twitch.tv/Cryaotic.

Thank you all for your support for Team Ouroboros.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
My week has been pretty busy, working almost everyday......but tomorrow should make it all worth it, going to see my(current) favorite musician: Jack White,he's coming to Milwaukee..so it should be a good time. :D
Oh nice! Hope you have a good time today. Is it going to be a concert?

Yesterday I was out at a ropes challenge course, and although I went before on a similar training.. this time around I was our group's photographer. I didn't mind too much because in the end I got to do the leap of faith.

As I was climbing up a tree, raindrops started falling and the grip was slippery. By the time I got up to the platform to jump off, the view was so beautiful, and then I jumped. I managed to grab and hold onto the trapeze too.

764f8802fd.png

some random google pic, but very similar

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
i took a ropes coarse back in high school, and it was an absolute blast......until the leap of faith, were my knees began to shake, heart jump out from my chest, and some little jerk on the line gave it a tug, and down i went with out a proper jump.
Ugh.. that's the worst. It sucks when competitive types start taunting those climbing up the tree.. it's a totally different experience being up there.

Btw, Senor, would you like one of the Garchomp? I'm heading off to work now, but if I can catch you sometime this week I can give you win.~

Have a good day and thanks for sharing!

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
The Garchomp is due to expire in three more days~
@Yuuki Terumi please deposit a Shelmet to the GTS with the message "OAD" and set it to seeking Garchomp.~

Edit: Sorry I had to update the GTS poke.

Last edited:

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hello, this is a general update.
I added new guidelines to claim the Ouroboros Appreciation Day Pokemon of the week. The instructions are available in the second post, but here they are anyway:
  • Capture a Shelmet. You can catch them in Route 15
  • Deposit the Shelmet to the GTS with the following details:
    • Pokemon you want: The pokemon listed for the week
This will help me seek out and give you the Pokemon for the week without waiting on the two of us to find a time we're both online and trade then.

Enjoy~

Last edited:

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Just letting y'all know, the Garchomps will be released very soon. Grab them while you still can~

To claim your Ouroboros Pokemon of the week please follow the instructions listed for the GTS. I will run one final sweep before the timer runs out.

steelers52

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Val I'll take one. My week has been alright. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in about a week and im a little nervous since ive never had actual surgery before.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Hey Val I'll take one. My week has been alright. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in about a week and im a little nervous since ive never had actual surgery before.
Sorry but this is for Members of Team Ouroboros only hence the Ouroboros Appreciation. please join Ouroboros to actually participate