• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Ouroboros Suggestion Box

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
All Team Ouroboros members,
I, Saya Kisaragi, have decided to make a suggestion box for any suggestions towards the team or any other purpose the goes within team boundaries. Please post below your suggestion plus your name and if possible signature icon.

Example:
To the Ouroboros Team Leader, please make a suggestion box for the team. It would be helpful.
Saya Kisaragi

771604-bigthumbnail.jpg

Please place your suggestions in this box, Thank you ^w^
MedakaBox1_jpg_650x10000_q85.jpg

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a few ideas to suggest to increase some more activity on this team. First I would like to discuss my idea with factions.
Factions
  1. I would make it required that each person be assigned to one oft he following factions you listed.
  2. They will have the choice to chose their faction.
  3. This is important because you stated that this team was belittled in the past. WE need active members to prevent this from happing.
  4. You could change the rule about only girls being on the ITEM faction.
  5. Have the people with these jobs PM you if they have problems. (this is for GROUP, MEMBER, Judgment and Antiskill).
My second concern was with the Team War Council.
War Council
  1. I would require a set number of people be signed up for the Team Wars.
  2. If this set number was not met everyone on the team would be put into a draft to fill these spots.
This is all for now. Please consider it .:D

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I have a few ideas to suggest to increase some more activity on this team. First I would like to discuss my idea with factions.
Factions
  1. I would make it required that each person be assigned to one oft he following factions you listed.
  2. They will have the choice to chose their faction.
  3. This is important because you stated that this team was belittled in the past. WE need active members to prevent this from happing.
  4. You could change the rule about only girls being on the ITEM faction.
  5. Have the people with these jobs PM you if they have problems. (this is for GROUP, MEMBER, Judgment and Antiskill).
My second concern was with the Team War Council.
War Council
  1. I would require a set number of people be signed up for the Team Wars.
  2. If this set number was not met everyone on the team would be put into a draft to fill these spots.
This is all for now. Please consider it .:D
I have to agree with the fact of changing ITEM from girls only to all genders. You have brought up some excellent suggestions. I'll begin a Team Officials meeting to discuss the suggestions at hand.

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have to agree with the fact of changing ITEM from girls only to all genders. You have brought up some excellent suggestions. I'll begin a Team Officials meeting to discuss the suggestions at hand.
Thanks If I see any other Ideas I will post them.
New idea
I want to know if you are able to have a title that shows what Faction that person is for this Team. I think That it should go under Team Ouroboros. This way other Team Memebrs can see which people are part of their Faction anytime, and they don't have to refer back to the
post.

Last edited:

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Thanks If I see any other Ideas I will post them.
New idea
I want to know if you are able to have a title that shows what Faction that person is for this Team. I think That it should go under Team Ouroboros. This way other Team Memebrs can see which people are part of their Faction anytime, and they don't have to refer back to the
post.
I actually posted something about the faction titles before hand, any person in a faction does not have to reveal their faction unless they are asked to reveal it.

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I actually posted something about the faction titles before hand, any person in a faction does not have to reveal their faction unless they are asked to reveal it.
Well I though it would be helpful for: GROUP, MEMBER, Judgment and Antiskill member so they know which Team Member's is working with them in that certain field.
PS: could you state what mine is? Thanks

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
The quickest way for members to show their respective faction is within the user's signature.

To address the thing with inactive members, it's more of an issue with the site itself than being a part of a team. As far as I've seen inactivity stems from a lot of new members being unable to access services at PP (PerfectPokemon) without investing raw money to charge some Poke-credits.

There are too many merchants providing services and many undercutting each other to raise enough funds to get services or 'cash out' of PP. Hopefully things around here will change with ORAS right around the corner.

For now I think it would be a good idea to invest in the people on our team who are interested enough and actually around. Mass recruiting is nice and all, but retention is something in the long-term we'll need to address - sadly a lot of it (at least I think) is something out of control. But we have plenty to work with too.

Edit: I forgot to mention I do like the ideas Agatha put forward.

Last edited:

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The quickest way for members to show their respective faction is within the user's signature.

To address the thing with inactive members, it's more of an issue with the site itself than being a part of a team. As far as I've seen inactivity stems from a lot of new members being unable to access services at PP (PerfectPokemon) without investing raw money to charge a some Poke-credits.

There are too many merchants providing services and many undercutting each other to raise enough funds to get services or 'cash out' of PP. Hopefully things around here will change with ORAS right around the corner.

For now I think it would be a good idea to invest in the people on our team who are interested enough and actually around. Mass recruiting is nice and all, but retention is something in the long-term we'll need to address - sadly a lot of it (at least I think) is something out of control. But we have plenty to work with too.

Edit: I forgot to mention I do like the ideas Agatha put forward.
I would like to support the idea of Val about having the Team Faction in the sig. Plus the idea that we should support the Team Member's that are willing to work and Provide for the team.
Great thoughts Val

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
We tried a giveaway before and it failed. So a tournament presence is needed to boost morale rate within the team. Plus I'm shocked that you got a reply from Hazama of all things. (I'll explain who Hazama is in a pm to you if you wish to know) But I'll plan to do some mock tournaments for the members of Ouroboros to partake in to get the feel of a real tourney.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
what did you think of:
My new idea is that for make a system where you can send a message to all members of Ouroboros at the same time so that everyone will receive the message, and know if any important news is happing.
Just curious and yeah you can pm me about Hazama.
There is a system predeveloped for that when the team pages were created earlier in the site's beginning. The draw back is that messages on the team's pages must be approved by a team moderator (aka the team leaders). and no Team Leader has the ability to fix this issue, only the creator of the site himself, Doulie.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
This is also another tidbit about contacting Ouroboros members via Conversation. Sadly, as far as I knew in August, there is a cap to how many active members are present in a coversation (PM). I gathered a roster of our members to try and send out a mass update, but I hit the conversation cap. :/

Faith Hunter

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The site's flaws are more than likely attributed to the fact that these issues weren't though about when the site was first being made/developed on.

I know for a fact when I ran my own forum site, we would think of the issues at hand, and as our users needed new features, we would need to test on a test server, before reflecting the changes to the live site, and sometimes we took a while before we could get something implemented, since we never planned for those features.

This is made more difficult if you don't have a real development team, apart from management. Management is just that, management. The development team works behind the scenes to make new features go live.

testing