• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Ouroboros War Representative Council

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
My fellow members of Team Ouroboros,
War has broke out and Teams are fighting against each other. The time of war we've been waiting for has arrived. Ouroboros needs representatives to fight in these Team Wars. Your Captain, Vice Captain and Crew Members have been planning strategies for challenges against us emerges. Val is acting as our Pokemon supplier while Senor and I act as the Soldiers but two people aren't enough to fight a war or battle against an army. Which is why I'm calling out to all those who heed the call of Ouroboros. The time for planning has ended and the time for war is now.
mega_gardevoir_by_azurebladexiii-d6v1a0p.jpg

WE WANT YOU

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
i would but i don't have a battle ready team =/
I'll gladly give you the list of some of Teams I built on showdown. I'll even throw in the stats for the team I normally use, The Infamous Black Susano'os. Beside you can talk to Val and have the team built but you'll have to find the items elsewhere.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
We need Representatives for an upcoming War against Nova but I need Soldiers to fight alongside me. I will fight Dom since he's a team leader and I believe that Leaders must fight Leaders. Prove your Loyalty to Ouroboros and fight.
#AllHailOuroboros #LongLiveTerumi

Yuuki Terumi
Captain of Team Ouroboros
Terumi_Blazblue_by_Kamishiro_Yuki.png

cool1sasuke

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll gladly give you the list of some of Teams I built on showdown. I'll even throw in the stats for the team I normally use, The Infamous Black Susano'os. Beside you can talk to Val and have the team built but you'll have to find the items elsewhere.
Ah didn't know we could use showdown. I'm pretty bad at balancing teams but I'll participate then. Is there a set date for this?

Migihigi

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm not really good at battling..but if there's no one to join i guess i could enter..
And i can only do showdown as i dont have a battle ready pokes on my ds..
And is there a specific date for this...as i'll be away from tomorrow and maybe for almost a week.

Last edited:

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Ah didn't know we could use showdown. I'm pretty bad at balancing teams but I'll participate then. Is there a set date for this?
You can pick the team you want and I'll send you the Import data information via PM.
Teams Name List (all teams are OU tier): Unholy Wrath of the Basilisk (Gardevoir, Gallade, Blastoise, Salamance, Typhlosion, Crobat), Terumi's NOL (Landorus-Therian, Miltank, Gardevoir, Hitmonchan, Scolipede, Drapion), The Black Susano'os (Gardevoir, Hitmonchan, Sableye, Milotic, Terrakion, Ferrothorn), Gleaming Fang (Honchkrow, Hariyama, Gothitelle, Gigalith, Manectric, Goodra), and Sure-Fire Master Spark (Pidgeot, Absol, Dusknoir, Jolteon, Mismagius, Garchomp)

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I'm not really good at battling..but if there's no one to join i guess i could enter..
And i can only do showdown as i dont have a battle ready pokes on my ds..
And is there a specific date for this...as i'll be away from tomorrow and maybe for almost a week.
Right now, I'm only trying to find soldiers once I have the right amount we begin a strategy meeting then wage the war

cool1sasuke

Youngster Joey
Credits
You can pick the team you want and I'll send you the Import data information via PM.
Teams Name List (all teams are OU tier): Unholy Wrath of the Basilisk (Gardevoir, Gallade, Blastoise, Salamance, Typhlosion, Crobat), Terumi's NOL (Landorus-Therian, Miltank, Gardevoir, Hitmonchan, Scolipede, Drapion), The Black Susano'os (Gardevoir, Hitmonchan, Sableye, Milotic, Terrakion, Ferrothorn), Gleaming Fang (Honchkrow, Hariyama, Gothitelle, Gigalith, Manectric, Goodra), and Sure-Fire Master Spark (Pidgeot, Absol, Dusknoir, Jolteon, Mismagius, Garchomp)
I'm interested im Unholy Wrath of the Basilisk and The Black Susano'os. Not sure how importing would work though.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
i would but i don't have a battle ready team =/
I can supply you with a team, just give me the details and I'll see what I can do. :)

I'm Val, nice to meet you.~

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the War Council.
Now then, with Giovanni and Forbidden in our ranks. We can turn the tables on all the other teams. Ouroboros will be a mockery no more. With the loss of the original threat, Hazama, its time to fill in this gap. Let's win this for Ouroboros.
#AllHailOuroboros #LongLiveSaya

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Welcome to the War Council.
Now then, with Giovanni and Forbidden in our ranks. We can turn the tables on all the other teams. Ouroboros will be a mockery no more. With the loss of the original threat, Hazama, its time to fill in this gap. Let's win this for Ouroboros.
#AllHailOuroboros #LongLiveSaya
Oh yeah!

testing