• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Owl's Pokemon Shop.

Owl

Youngster Joey
Credits

Hello all,

i am new here, but i assure you this place already feels like home I'm just now getting back into the whole pokemon scene and have to re-learn everything all over again so you're gonna have to bare with me.

Now what this shop is about is i'm taking request for the pokemon you want now i'm still new to the whole PC currency system so while i figure that out i'll be taking trades. Now we can start with what i have:

Shiny Bulbasaur: Lvl.50 Nature: Docile, Ability: Chlorophyll
Shiny Espeon: Lvl.52 Nature: Modest, Ability: Magic Bounce
Swablu: Lvl 1 Nature: Timid, Ability: Natural Cure (Perfect IV's)
Eevee: Lvl 1 Nature: Modest, Ability: Anticipation (Perfect IV's)
Chespin: Lvl 1 Nature: Impish, Ability Bulletproof (Perfect IV's)

**Can Make**
Adamant Dratini
Adamant Torchic
Modest Piplup
Modest Ralts
Timid Ralts
Adamant Pawniard
Adamant Growlithe
Modest Hondour
Timid Riolu
Adamant Scythor
Adamant Beldum
Adamant Sneasel
Adamant Aipom or w/e c:

**Disclaimer: Many more can and will be added to this list based on your request this is just somewhere to start**

Selling or trading what's above and the second part of this shop is taking request [i can't make them shiny and this doesn't apply to legendaries sorry m8's] BUT i'll be making the pokemon you want in return for you giving me the pokemon i want and if you don't have the pokemon i want PC is totally fine.

Pokemon i want: Shiny Squirtle (My Favorite pokemon are blastoise and decidueye just as an FYI), Perfect Tank Blastoise, Perfect Sp.Sweeper Blastoise, or Perfect Speed Blastoise

Make request look like this:

Pokemon:
Nature:
Perfect 6iv's: Yes or No
Offering: (Even though i have a list of pokemon i was feel free to offer any pokemon or PC)

Sun

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokemon: Beldum
Nature: Adamant
Perfect 6iv's: Yes
Offering: Modest Squirtle 6IV's

Reactions: Owl

Owl

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokemon: Beldum