• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Parent Bank LC Tournament!

Parent_Bank

Youngster Joey
Credits
LCTourney_zps2c12dcaf.png

Parent Bank will be hosting a fund raising tournament!

The prize being an authentic Shiny Old Sea Map Mew

tumblr_n1x90qJrdo1ttdkobo4_r1_400.gif

And a custom banner by @The Collector

Admission price will be 30PC send it to @Parent_Bank

The tourney will be held December 20 at 12 EST

Ban List:
Carvanha
Gligar
Meditite
Misdreavus
Murkrow
Scyther
Sneasel
Swirlix
Tangela
Yanma
Any FEAR Sets

Banned Moves:
Dragon Rage
Sonic Boom
Swagger

Let's have fun and thanks for the support!

Little Cup is run like regular 6v6 except for these rules.:
1. All Pokemon must be level 5
2. All Pokemon must be a pre-evolution
3. All pokemon must be the lowest in their evolution chain
4. Al other technical rules can be found here

Last edited:

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
This needs more info battle wise but I assume that's wt the reserved spot is for lol I'm in either way thou need me some practice...hope it dun matter if I use xy

MewMaster0905

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello Everyone!
I hope that you are all having great evenings! I am new to this site, and I was wondering, what is 30PC? I have never heard of that type of currency before.
Thank You!

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I'll get in on this. Should be able to put a team together by then. Is berry juice + sturdy allowed or no?

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Definitely feeling like that could easily turn into a FEAR set. no endeavor would be allowed, basically would have to be one-shotted. Good idea though.
it's less about fear tactics and more about being able to use frail mons and take 3 hits with them.

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Well that's not an necessarily an auto-killer pokemon so I can't really say much about it
3 turn rock blast 3 turn hazard setter 3 turn stall... It doesn't take much to change the battle flow but an auto 3 turns to work with at any point in the battle is a game changer even more so with LC

The Collector

Damn Crocune Love Fest
Donor
Credits
My suggestion is to have a couple battles between you guys to see how much of a game changer it really is. (is a bit busy to actually have a team ready)

Parent_Bank

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alrighty! The tourney will now commence. @LockHeart & @matt you two have one week to have a best 2/3 Singles LC match. Please post your battle codes before December 28th, 2014 12 EST to confirm the tourney's winner. The general rules/clauses are available here: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/tags/lc

In addition, each player may not have no more than 2 pokes with Sturdy as an ability.
Pokes with Sturdy may not hold Berry Juice.

Best of luck!

testing