• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Perfect BigBrother / BigSister Program

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
This seems interesting, it is nice helping new members. Count me in.

Sabremon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey Guys! I've noticed that some users just join the site and are overwhelmed with how cool we are much there is to do as soon as you join!

As a possible solution, I decided a Big Brother, Big Sister Program would be great! It would be ideal for utilizing all of the wonderful and experienced users we have here to help break in the newer members!

Big Brother/Sisters:
In order to qualify for a spot all you need to do is meet the following requirements:

-Your account must be at least one month old
-You must have at least 30 posts
-You must post below saying you're interested

(Yup it's that easy!)

New Members:
Just post on the thread saying you're new or you're just lost! This doesn't need to strictly be for new users, even old users who just think they're missing out on some features can ask for help!

That's all there is to it!

As soon as you post a big brother or big sister should ideally send you an IM and start breaking you into the site! This is a great way to learn how things work, where things are, what there is to do, and how to meet people fast!

Volunteers
@Dom
@sebesmos
@Niqyue
@Zac1297
@Chooser-of-ways
@AndromedaNexus
@Cheza
@CannuJul
@ericashes
i dont understand this

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
what does the big brother or sister exactly do?

Teach people interested the basics of the site, how things work, where you can find useful threads and pages, etc

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Sabremon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Teach people interested the basics of the site, how things work, where you can find useful threads and pages, etc
Can you help me, it says that you get 20 pc when you make a perfect pokemon account but i had to make this 22 pc on my own..

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Can you help me, it says that you get 20 pc when you make a perfect pokemon account but i had to make this 22 pc on my own..

Please stop cluttering this thread, I'll PM you about that question and others you might have.

BigKchu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I'd like a big brother or big sister! I have just signed up and am definitely overwhelmed. Looking at getting more first competitive team on OR and checking out some of the sellers, but definitely have a lot of questions and don't want to flood the forums.
:)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hello, I'd like a big brother or big sister! I have just signed up and am definitely overwhelmed. Looking at getting more first competitive team on OR and checking out some of the sellers, but definitely have a lot of questions and don't want to flood the forums.
:)

I can definitely help you if you'd like to shoot me a PM via inbox then we can get to chatting ^.^

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Can Andrew be my big sister?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
But for reals, this is a great idea Dom. It's due to the help of members that I stayed, and I think it's important we pass that kindness and compassion along. If you ever need anymore people, feel free to add me on the list, but it looks like you're doing fine for now :)

Reactions: Dom

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
But for reals, this is a great idea Dom. It's due to the help of members that I stayed, and I think it's important we pass that kindness and compassion along. If you ever need anymore people, feel free to add me on the list, but it looks like you're doing fine for now :)

The more the merrier

testing