• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Perfect IV, Level 100, Adamant Ditto.

IKAI

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I will be auctioning off a perfect IV, Level 100, Adamant Ditto Starting On January 19th Easter Standard Time to January 21st Easter Standard Time. The highest bidder will receive the ditto on the 21st. Bidding starts at 100 PC! Go! Go! Go!

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits

doncoolio

Youngster Joey
Credits
You dont have. 250....
You are totally correct, and the person before me who bid 125 does not have 125 yet. It is easy enough to purchase the proper amount of points upon winning an auction.
Just because I'm new, doesn't mean that I'm incompetent.

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
You are totally correct, and the person before me who bid 125 does not have 125 yet. It is easy enough to purchase the proper amount of points upon winning an auction.
Just because I'm new, doesn't mean that I'm incompetent.
Just saying dude

doncoolio

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just saying dude
Not a problem, man, but if you are a moderator of this site then please approach people in a more respectable manner. You could easily have said something along the lines of "Hello there, <insert name>, I can see that you're relatively new to this site and just want to let you know that we have a special form of currency here known as... blah blah blah, and you get it like this. Enjoy your time here at Perfect Pokemon!"

No offense intended, but otherwise you come off as a prick.

doncoolio

Youngster Joey
Credits
If you can proove you have 250. Then you can buy it for 250. Otherwise 125 is still the highest bid because @Deadsouls is in that ball park.
No worries, so I can't bid due to the fact that I do not currently have that amount?

So essentially, you want me to either pay for that amount without confirming victory or to earn that many points via forum options prior to then. So you are cutting out a good base of customers or potential bidders that way. I have no problem with this, I just find it silly. I work retail for a living and you easily could include people without the proper amount of points and then setup a system for disciplinary action when they do not meet that payment afterward.

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Not a problem, man, but if you are a moderator of this site then please approach people in a more respectable manner. You could easily have said something along the lines of "Hello there, <insert name>, I can see that you're relatively new to this site and just want to let you know that we have a special form of currency here known as... blah blah blah, and you get it like this. Enjoy your time here at Perfect Pokemon!"

No offense intended, but otherwise you come off as a prick.
I didn't think I came off as a "prick." I simply said you do not have the credits you bid on the ditto. I say the because almost everyone auctioning something doesn't want somebody without the credits on hand bidding on the item. This could cause a lot of problems. Enjoy your time here at Perfect Pokemon.

doncoolio

Youngster Joey
Credits
I didn't think I came off as a "prick." I simply said you do not have the credits you bid on the ditto. I say the because almost everyone auctioning something doesn't want somebody without the credits on hand bidding on the item. This could cause a lot of problems. Enjoy your time here at Perfect Pokemon.

It was one of those very obvious statements when you made it. You could have let me know as you did just now that the general populace is not looking to take bids from members that do not have the proper amount of credits on-hand. That would have instantly clicked in my mind, as it makes perfect sense. IKAI pointed that out as well- which albeit I was a bit rude in my response there, sorry IKAI. Though your original response to me was telling me that I don't know the number of credits posted directly to the left of my posts. Thanks for clearing things up, Wesley.

IKAI

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
No worries, so I can't bid due to the fact that I do not currently have that amount?

So essentially, you want me to either pay for that amount without confirming victory or to earn that many points via forum options prior to then. So you are cutting out a good base of customers or potential bidders that way. I have no problem with this, I just find it silly. I work retail for a living and you easily could include people without the proper amount of points and then setup a system for disciplinary action when they do not meet that payment afterward.
very true. I hadn't thought of it that way. I will put your bit into account. highest bid is now 250!

IKAI

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Alright! @drssrd28, you are the winner! Just inbox me and we will get that perfect ditto over to you! Congratulations!

testing