• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Perfect Mentoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits

Eddie99

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys I'm new to perfect battling I challenged a couple of the gyms on the site here and got beat lol by both so I figure I need to learn about it more if any of you guys got time let me know id appreciate it thnx

Raurumi

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm completely new to the online pokemon battles, while i do understand some basics type match-ups and stats, i know for sure i'm not ready to battle just yet, i wanna know if there is anyway you guys can introduce me to the online battles world and teach me strategies and stuff so i can become a good trainer and perhaps even help people in need like me someday.

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm somewhat new to online battles and I need to know if I can get some mentoring, and I want to ask if a completed game is a requirement to do more online battles?
Also I have very few Pokémon to work with I have a total of 32 Pokémon in all, both team and the Bank too.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
what is the best balanced team around my charizard x?
You already have a thread for this which myself and @Ary have replied to, and I'm even replying right now .-.

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Hey i could really use some battling help please. I need it to step up my gym game.

Status
Not open for further replies.