• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Perfect Pokémon 4 Referrals! (FREE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splendid Oxymoron

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hiya, just finished the referral (Username is Chichowder) and was wondering if I could get a Blissey, if you have any left of course. Thank you very much in advance and I hope you get what your looking for on Acitius ^^

QuicksilverFoxx

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey just in case you're still doing this, I signed up with the username QuicksilverFoxx.

If you are still doing this, can I have a Ditto please? :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Awesome! I'll contact everyone after 12 PM today. Only doing this 7 more times! :p

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I made an account using the link so I guess it worked?

Flexington

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi! I made an account through your referral link. May I have the Breloom #31 if it's available? :)

spadesoface

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, not sure if this is still going on, but I registered. Username is creadidas. I would like an Aegislash if it's available, please! Thank you :)

spoonsammich

Youngster Joey
Credits
spoonsammich, id love that dragonite if its still available, FC and ign in signature, also anyone can feel free to add me if they like, currently friendless as i just finished delta episode and started the end game.

Trumma

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello! I signed up with your referral link (UN: Trumma).
Could I get a Sableye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing