• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Perfect Pokemon Olympics!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I will be hosting the first Perfect Pokemon Olympic tourney!!! The entry fee will be 50 PC (not needed till day of tourney), and it will commence sometime in the near future! The Olympics will consist of 4 regions, each consisting of 3 (will make it 4 if enough join) members. The regions are: US, China, Russia, and Narnia. All pokemon belonging to US members must be Fire, Grass, Normal, Water, Rock, or steel type. China must have Poison, Steel, Normal, Fighting, Ghost, or Dark type. Russia must have Ice, Normal, Bug, Electric, Ground, or Dragon type. Narnia must have Fairy, Psychic, Dragon, Normal, Flying, or Rock type pokemon. You can use a pokemon as long as at least one of its types is in your countries category, Example: Narnia can use klefki, because it is part fairy. Each country will choose its participants for the following categories: Singles, Doubles, Triples, Rotation, Multi, and Free for all. Each category has a set amount of participants. Teams will have one rep for: Singles, Doubles, Triples, and rotations. Two reps for FFA and Multis. At the end of each category the Teams will be awarded Bronze, Silver, or Gold medals depending on the outcome. Sleep clause, Item Clause, and the duplicate pokemon clause are the only clauses that stand for the tourney. The winning team splits the entry pot! Please put in the comments what team you want to be on, and start talking to your team about who will do what events.

US:
@shadowman101
@MegaHitmonlee
@Deadsouls

China:
@Mynor1
@Dom
@Gold 2.0

Russia:
@Argue
@SMP

Narnia:
@x0rqasmatr0n
@isoulcast
@TheQuantumNexus

Last edited:

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I feel like 100pc is going to make you get less people (considering the actual site tournaments are only 50pc). Why so much?

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
NARNIA

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I feel like 100pc is going to make you get less people (considering the actual site tournaments are only 50pc). Why so much?
Because he pot will be split among the team members... It seems that 100 I better, so each winning member gets 400 PC as their prize, instead of 200

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
UPDATE: ENTRY IS NOW 50 PC

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller