• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Perfect Pokemon Olympics!

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Oh hey, I never saw this before. I'd join Narnia if this still is up.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I wanna do this, but it is tough due to my parents' divorce. My dad's has wifi, but he won't let me host a tourney that will be a couple hours, due to it being a waste of time in his opinion. Idk when/if this will happen. I'm sorry to disappoint you. All issues are due to my personal life... :/

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I wanna do this, but it is tough due to my parents' divorce. My dad's has wifi, but he won't let me host a tourney that will be a couple hours, due to it being a waste of time in his opinion. Idk when/if this will happen. I'm sorry to disappoint you. All issues are due to my personal life... :/

It has been two months since this post and this is the second post made since the first one never happened, I understand that you have a lot going on but, would you be open to having someone else host this? It's a cool concept and I hate to see it go to waste

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Yes please.. have someone else who can be dedicated to make this happen. I'd like to participate, but not if there's a chance it will not happen, period.

Edit: @Dom , of course.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Yes please.. have someone else who can be dedicated to make this happen. I'd like to participate, but not if there's a chance it will not happen, period.

To be fair it's not that he isn't dedicated, it's just that he is very busy personally