• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Perfect Pokemon Showdown Server!

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I like this idea. Let's just focus on getting it working privately just for the Perfect Pokemon network. Then if it escalates to a greater level, then we can start publicising. Not only will this allow for us to phase out any bugs or issues early on, but it'll mean we can work more readily on it during the private stage without it affecting many.

I mentioned to @Matt_192 that if we want to have a private server for building it and testing before hosting it from the site, that I'd be happy to offer my connection as a host :D

I have no idea what kind of network would be required for this sort of thing, but I can't imagine it being too demanding :D

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I like this idea. Let's just focus on getting it working privately just for the Perfect Pokemon network. Then if it escalates to a greater level, then we can start publicising. Not only will this allow for us to phase out any bugs or issues early on, but it'll mean we can work more readily on it during the private stage without it affecting many.

I mentioned to @Matt_192 that if we want to have a private server for building it and testing before hosting it from the site, that I'd be happy to offer my connection as a host :D

I have no idea what kind of network would be required for this sort of thing, but I can't imagine it being too demanding :D
Too think only a few weeks ago we were discussing this......gosh time went by so quickly :D

Seeming as though this thread is probably redundant, I figured it might be helpful to just say the server can be accessed at http://perfectpokemonshowdown.com

testing