• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PerfectPokemon: Union Of Sellers

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
UNOFFICIAL
So a while ago me and another site member @zaksabeast made this idea up. Sadly he then left and never returned. I however have found a new person to help lead this idea and take it forward.

The idea is PerfectPokemon: Union Of Sellers.
The base idea of this is to bring sellers together and to allow members to meet new friends on the site. However the union goes even further by trying to stop undercutting and negative sellers from making this site a bad place for others. My Partner for this will be @Marc
Rules:
  1. Treat all other members with respect and when they need assistance, assist them.
  2. Follow the hierarchy structure (stated below)
  3. Your Prices must be a MINIMUM of 100pc for a custom poke and 500pc for a team to join the union
The Hierarchy structure (Subject to change)
The Hierarchy structure is designed so that people can join the union and be able to sell within a week in the union shop if they are legit and to stop fraudulent people getting high enough to sell in the union shop
This is the Hierarchy structure.
m7CGlXr.png

How the Ranks work
Rank 1's are your overall leaders. These are the people who run the union as a whole
Rank 2's are the leader of selling (responsible for looking after the union shop and other selling activities) and the leader of recruitment (handles new member influx and introducing new site members to the union)
Rank 3's are the people who have been in the union for a while and are trustworthy and reliable.
Rank 4's are the people who have been in the union for a bit and we believe are trustworthy enough to sell in the Union shop

The Union Shop
Now this is the cool bit. We will be opening a Union shop were all people who are Rank 4 and above can sell there wares to people. The prices will be predetermined and will allow union members to maybe make a few extra PC a month.

Status
The Union Shop : In Progress. Expected Release Date: The week starting the 23/05/16
Ranks: Up and running (Beta) Expect Changes coming soon.
The Union: Fully Operational

If you wish to join the union, start a conversation with me and I'll get back to you ASAP

Side Note: This is NOT OFFICIAL.