• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Piercing Pokemon Community

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I want to start a Piercing Pokemon Community. I want to help to bond this site through subculture with piercing advice and stories about them (No erotic piercings please).

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I have an 8g in my ear currently and I am stretching to a 6g. I have 7 layers of plumbers tape on the taper currently. I need some stretching advice. I don't know how many layers I need to get this taper from 8g to 6g. Also I do 2 layers per day to get to that goal quicker. I haven't stretched in almost 3 weeks, but before that I went from a 14g to an 8g no blowouts. I just need to know how long will it take to stretch my left ear with tape to fit into 6g plugs?

knightgross

Youngster Joey
Credits
I actually don't have any piercings, yet. I hope to get one of those Circulars for my ear? With the little spike on the ends?

Doomfaller

Meet your Doom!
Donor
Credits
A piercing community really?

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I'm kinda boring. Had my tongue for awhile. My nose for 15 mins. I'd like a labret maybe but I'm pretty sure my better half would 96 that idea.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I'm kinda boring. Had my tongue for awhile. My nose for 15 mins. I'd like a labret maybe but I'm pretty sure my better half would 96 that idea.
15 minutes? That is funny. I had my right ear retired after 4 days. I just repierecd it last tuesday. When I am 18, I am getting my cartilage done, my pecks done, and that is all.

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
My sister really REALLY wanted her nose done. Like obsessively. But was TERRIFIED. So I took her and got mine done first. In no way did I look like the sexy dark version of Christina Agueleria (or however that's spelled) that I had hoped - so it's gone. Baby sis still has hers 10 years later!

I always kinda wanted my "pecks" but was in the verge of feeling like it would either really ruin them or make them really cool. Looks like I'll stick to tattoos for now.

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
And I think the saying is 86 not 96. Lol

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
My sister really REALLY wanted her nose done. Like obsessively. But was TERRIFIED. So I took her and got mine done first. In no way did I look like the sexy dark version of Christina Agueleria (or however that's spelled) that I had hoped - so it's gone. Baby sis still has hers 10 years later!

I always kinda wanted my "pecks" but was in the verge of feeling like it would either really ruin them or make them really cool. Looks like I'll stick to tattoos for now.
Pecks or nipple piercings are supposed to be the most painful for either boys or girls. It will be for me since I sleep on my stomach. I do have small nipples, so recovery time won't take that long. It never does for me. I just pierced a friends left ear not too long ago.

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Right. I've heard it's bad too. My tongue literally didn't feel a thing. I don't recall the nose hurting either. I actually (weirdly) kinda appreciate the pain. It's a big stress relief for me - like a new tattoo.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Right. I've heard it's bad too. My tongue literally didn't feel a thing. I don't recall the nose hurting either. I actually (weirdly) kinda appreciate the pain. It's a big stress relief for me - like a new tattoo.
I want a tattoo on my right shoulder, but I don't want it to hinder me getting a job. I would have a tongue piercing, but once again job hindering. Pecks and cartilage can be covered up or accepted by most work places.

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
No one knew I had my tongue done unless I showed them. It was pretty far back but not speech hindering. My tattoos are all pretty inconspicuous however I'm really really wanting a lower half sleeve. I'm also interested in getting a small one around my ring finger when the time is right :). I can usually and easily cover my current ink. But it's highly addicting.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
No one knew I had my tongue done unless I showed them. It was pretty far back but not speech hindering. My tattoos are all pretty inconspicuous however I'm really really wanting a lower half sleeve. I'm also interested in getting a small one around my ring finger when the time is right :). I can usually and easily cover my current ink. But it's highly addicting.
I want a sleeve done, but my parents are so strict on tattoos and piercings it's not even funny. I would get my tongue pierced, but I don't know if it would heal up ever?

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
My tongue healed within days. And literally grew over within in hours of having it out - mouths are fast.

I love tattoos. I love the look of half sleeves on women but my guy isn't into it so I'll still have to do some negotiating!

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
My tongue healed within days. And literally grew over within in hours of having it out - mouths are fast.

I love tattoos. I love the look of half sleeves on women but my guy isn't into it so I'll still have to do some negotiating!
Get him a huge pokemon doll.