• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Plz help!

Clutch

Youngster Joey
Credits
I need 3 pokemon to complete dex and they all come from sun witch i only have moon.. I need buzzhole, blacephalon, and kartana. I will trade them back right away and dont need to keep them but theres no way for me to trade for them if i cant encounter them. Plz help if u can it would be very much appreciated! Thank you

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Easiest way to obtain those are through the GTS. Put there Pheromosa and ask for Buzzwole, Celesteela dor Kartana and Stakataka for Blacephalon :) I used the same method while completing the pokedex and got those in matter of minutes :)

Clutch

Youngster Joey
Credits
Easiest way to obtain those are through the GTS. Put there Pheromosa and ask for Buzzwole, Celesteela dor Kartana and Stakataka for Blacephalon :) I used the same method while completing the pokedex and got those in matter of minutes :)
Ive done this with alot of Pokemon but the problem is theres no QR code for these and ive never seen them so i cant ask for them.. Can u plz just trade them back and forth with me? I'll make it worth your while.. If i have something u need i will help!!

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ive done this with alot of Pokemon but the problem is theres no QR code for these and ive never seen them so i cant ask for them.. Can u plz just trade them back and forth with me? I'll make it worth your while.. If i have something u need i will help!!

If you didnt see them you can type the name of the pokemon eighter way...just to to the bottom and there is: What Pokemon?...click that and type the name of pokemon there. It HAS to be written correctly or it will show you no pokemon was found. You can ask this way even for pokemon usually inaccesible in game like Ponyta or Poochyena :)

Clutch

Youngster Joey
Credits
Wow i just found out i can search a pokemon even if ive never seen it.. I fell like an idiot! Thanks for your input!!

testing