• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) PokéGym Challenge: Activity Tracking

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

Blaguard

Apex Predator
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I am stepping down as ground gym leader and want to claim the fighting gym. I handed the ground gym over to @Matthew24 since we talked about it. Close my gym thread and I will make a new one for the fighting gym here soon.

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I believe it's been 7 days on my challenge for water

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I am stepping down as ground gym leader and want to claim the fighting gym. I handed the ground gym over to @Matthew24 since we talked about it. Close my gym thread and I will make a new one for the fighting gym here soon.

Go ahead and take the fighting gym

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
So are inactive gyms considered claimable?
Yes if they don't take a badge challenge in 7 days you can take their gym
No not exactly, inactive just means there has been a lack of activity in that gym.

It's a little reminder to leaders if they wish to be taken off the inactive list they need to take another challenge soon.

For people interested in becoming a gym leader but don't know what gyns could use a leader checking the inactive gym list can be helpful and you have a higher chance of obtaining the gym within 7 days without a reply.

Claimable gyms are gyms who's leaders have stepped down and made that gym nonexsistant. There is no battling for the gym, whoever has a team ready and asks for it gets it.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
No not exactly, inactive just means there has been a lack of activity in that gym.

It's a little reminder to leaders if they wish to be taken off the inactive list they need to take another challenge soon.

For people interested in becoming a gym leader but don't know what gyns could use a leader checking the inactive gym list can be helpful and you have a higher chance of obtaining the gym within 7 days without a reply.

Claimable gyms are gyms who's leaders have stepped down and made that gym nonexsistant. There is no battling for the gym, whoever has a team ready and asks for it gets it.

Claimable meaning able to be claimed, I took it as him asking if he could go for the gym like it wasn't closed off for challenges

Haven't there been cases where gym leaders that are inactive just lost their gyms o_O

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Claimable meaning able to be claimed, I took it as him asking if he could go for the gym like it wasn't closed off for challenges

Haven't there been cases where gym leaders that are inactive just lost their gyms o_O
There have been one or two cases where a gym has been closed for months without any replies and the leader was inactive.

Someone had posted for the gym and waiting a week knowing they were not going to get a reply I had made an exception for them (they had posted asking for a challenge). An example being the water gym a while back.

This is not all cases though and inactive gyms are not up for claims as they still have leaders. :)

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Me and @Crypto-7 are going to battle it out for the Fighting Gym, if you don't mind :)

Whakamole

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks XD, also is there always two psychic gym leaders?, do you only have to beat one to take his/her place?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Thanks XD, also is there always two psychic gym leaders?, do you only have to beat one to take his/her place?
I'm guessing you would have to beat both, but I'm not 100%

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
You would have to defeat both leaders. This way if you choose to run it alone (not two people) you can. :)