• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) PokéGym Challenge: Activity Tracking

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
@ammar

I've put ice up for claims, it's yours if you have a mono ice team ready to battle with.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I challenge @ammar for the ice gym as I was the original Ice leader, and I want to reclaim what is righfully mine >:3

Also, are the old threads deleted, or just hidden? I would love to have my old thread back, as it's a year old now, and it has my old records and stuff on it. If not, that's cool.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I challenge @ammar for the ice gym as I was the original Ice leader, and I want to reclaim what is righfully mine >:3

Also, are the old threads deleted, or just hidden? I would love to have my old thread back, as it's a year old now, and it has my old records and stuff on it. If not, that's cool.
Your ice thread is hidden so it can be revived.

Anime_Kazzra

Youngster Joey
Credits
I don't have an ice type team im more water and grass types.
what im trying to say I don't have ice types

Last edited:

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Is there a water type gym open?
The only gyms available to take works be posted under "claimable". There are currently no gyms to take.

You can challenge a leader for their gym by posting in their gym thread "I challenge for the gym".

testing