• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) PokéGym Challenge: Activity Tracking

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
You can take the fire gym from me Angela. I took it in order to try and give players a chance to claim the badge but I'm not doing the best job. It's yours if you'd like it. If not then Cheza I'd like to resign anyway.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
You can take the fire gym from me Angela. I took it in order to try and give players a chance to claim the badge but I'm not doing the best job. It's yours if you'd like it. If not then Cheza I'd like to resign anyway.
Alrighty thank you for running the gym! If @Angelamongsouls3 would like to claim the fire gym they have first dibs. :)

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
K I will make the gym tomorrow and I will let you know so you can work your magic.
I just need the team before I open the gym so challengers don't have to wait

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like to run the psychic gym now I have a team.

Edit: I have had a change of heart I do not not wish to run the psychic Gym cheaz. I can till you get wi-fi but I don't want to claim" it or battle for it

Last edited:

Slashtalon21

Trouble Maker
Credits
I'm very rarely active any more so rather than letting my gym fall into complete neglect I'm going to resign my position as gym leader. Feel free to make the steel gym claimable when you get the chance.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I'm very rarely active any more so rather than letting my gym fall into complete neglect I'm going to resign my position as gym leader. Feel free to make the steel gym claimable when you get the chance.
OK, thank you for running the gym while you did. :)

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
Has there been any discussion about a few of the gyms seeming quite inactive lately. Chezas gym i understand but the gyms seem to be losing its challenging presence imo.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Has there been any discussion about a few of the gyms seeming quite inactive lately. Chezas gym i understand but the gyms seem to be losing its challenging presence imo.

That's always a discussion, this will always be an issue that exists due to the fact that people can't be running the gym 24/7 due to the lives they have outside this site.

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
That's always a discussion, this will always be an issue that exists due to the fact that people can't be running the gym 24/7 due to the lives they have outside this site.[/QU
im not talking about getting any challenges, im talking about a few gyms that seem to have no leaders present for a few weeks or more. The fact that i see the steel gym was already apporpriated is nice to see.

Last edited:

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Sorry about that I haven't been able to update the list in a while... I'm currently going through the gym threads to see who has been active and inactive and have only come across one leader who hasn't taken challenges in a while (there are many more threads to look through though and this lag is terrible.) In their defense they have been actively replying to challenges but it doesn't look like the challengers are replying back when they can battle (which isn't the leaders fault or problem)... :p

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
@Cheza Can i take over the steel type gym please?

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
Im not
Sorry about that I haven't been able to update the list in a while... I'm currently going through the gym threads to see who has been active and inactive and have only come across one leader who hasn't taken challenges in a while (there are many more threads to look through though and this lag is terrible.) In their defense they have been actively replying to challenges but it doesn't look like the challengers are replying back when they can battle (which isn't the leaders fault or problem)... :p
The subject isnt the leaders or how the gym is run. It seems as if the gyms are losing their fun, and i just wana know if anybody sees this too.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
@Cheza Can i take over the steel type gym please?
The steel gym already has a leader, the main post has been updated though, if there is any gym in the inactive or claimable list that you really want you can talk to me about them. :)
Im not
The subject isnt the leaders or how the gym is run. It seems as if the gyms are losing their fun, and i just wana know if anybody sees this too.
People losing interest in running and challenging the gyms has always been an issue that can't really be helped, especially now when people are waiting for the next Pokemon game to come out because they're bored with ORAS. :(

Do you have any suggestions that could increase interest in the PokeGym challenge? :)

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
@Cheza Ok I've had a look and I wouldn't mind taking over either the fighting type or dragon type gym please

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
@Cheza Ok I've had a look and I wouldn't mind taking over either the fighting type or dragon type gym please
You have to issue a challenge to either gym.

EDIT: @Cheza not sure why I'm listed under inactive gyms. I don't believe I got another response back from Solid, nor have I got new challenges.

testing