• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokémon Sun&Moon Rowlet Litten & Popplio Final Evolutions (SPOILERS!)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
The following images are Chinese leaks of the final evolutions of the Alola region starters; Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio. These images are NOT confirmed, however, they’re being rapidly removed from Google search engine. With that said, along with the “confidential” stamp, these images could be the real deal.

For those of you who do NOT want to see leaks, I've put the images in a spoiler tag, and it's recommended that you do not read the comments below. However, for everyone else...

What are your thoughts on these leaks?

r5pob54d1x2d6w5zg.jpg

4vd907c949pr7bizg.jpg

i5r5g8h8g7c8kjtzg.jpg

These final evolutions are based off an Archer, Wrestler, and Siren.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
This is what i see in order...not even kidding lmao

original.jpg

latest

b10009eb3ad0304d534942e094e8d29b.jpg

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
This is what i see in order...not even kidding lmao

original.jpg

latest

b10009eb3ad0304d534942e094e8d29b.jpg
Honestly not wrong, the 7th generation designs have been weird for Pokemon, IMO.

G

Youngster Joey
Will Not Fall
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
i was least impressed with rowlett but his final evo looks the best out of those 3

QuicksilverFoxx

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can't help but think that Popplio's final evolution looks a bit like a mer-rat in drag.

Though oddly that's somehow not the worst thing...

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Honestly convinced that someone found out about Mallow and drew these up after. I don't like litten's but the other 2 are good.

testing