• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokebank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Yeah I believe we will be able to - because even though it isn't a lot of money per subscription, it's still something to 'tide them over' until the next game release! And if you think about the amount of people that play pokemon and will want to transfer their pokemon across, I definitely think that the pokebank is something that is here to stay

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Yes we will

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Yeah I'd wanna move all my legendaries and event pokemon over. They've always had a trading system so I think the pokebank is just their lil way of making money out of it.

@doulie I inboxed you yesterday - But I'm not sure if thats where I should have messaged. I'm not sure how to do it exactly! :) Sorry if it wasn't where it was meant to go!

Tcherri88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I think we will be able to trade instead, like with Diamond/Pearl and HeartGold/SoulSilver

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Probably will, they are the same generation so we can just trade normally.

If it's a question of ORAS having the new mega stones whereas X and Y does not, Nintendo can easily release an update to patch connectability between the games.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
they will definitely allow the trading between games. if they don't something is seriously wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.