• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Pokedex Completion!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey guys! I'm currently at 685 and want to wrap this up ASAP! If you have any of the Pokemon on this list, I'd like to do a trade/trade back. I don't want to keep your Pokemon, I just want to use them for a dex entry, and then trade them IMMEDIATELY back. :) If you can help me out with this I'd really appreciate it!

Pokemon:
None!

Thanks guys for your help! :) Expect KB Pokemon from me in the future! (Hopefully shinies!)

Last edited:

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I have a Bronzong and a Buneary.

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
I have a canea that you could turn into a caturne, but I do want him back... Hes a bit special

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I have a canea that you could turn into a caturne, but I do want him back... Hes a bit special
That'd be fine with me. :eek: what's the leveling requirement for that one? idk off the top of my head

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
32 I believe...
Since im greedy and poor, Could I have credits for him? If not, you can just use it for free
(Be the generous one you know you are...)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
32 I believe...
Since im greedy and poor, Could I have credits for him? If not, you can just use it for free
(Be the generous one you know you are...)

Blerg. :c let me think about it. Not sure I want to give 20pc when I could get it from gts, y'know? XD (since 20 is our new minimum) ily man, but let me think about it :eek:

testing