• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokedex Editors (Journalist Achievement)

Pokedex Editors (Journalist Achievement)

By doulie
Published 
The Perfect Pokemon Community Pokedex
Is Now Ready For Editors!

Many of you have expressed interest in working on the Perfect Pokemon Pokedex that is currently under development. I am excited to announce that we are finally at the point where we are ready to accept our first batch of editors.
Having experience with BBCode or HTML will be a plus, but is not necessary. Apply by responding to this thread. Not all applicants to become an editor will be approved (Although i suspect that most will). As an editor you will be required to create a minimum of 25 Pokemon pages for the Pokedex, which is the same amount necessary for the Journalist achievement here.

Best of Luck, and Thanks Guys!​

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hey Doulie, I would really like to help out. I have the experience needed with web pages. I have been excited about the pokedex for a while, and I really think I could help out. Please consider me :).

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Do we assume that people who already have access to the dex are accepted editors? :p

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'd like to volunteer. Always up for a new project

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
This thing has been in the works for a year now, and I would love to be on the team that makes sure it actually gets out there. If you still need more people to help out, I would love to. I just don't have much coding experience.

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
OOo yes please, sign me up. I'd love to be apart of this :D

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Would really like to take part in such a thing sign me up too :D
I run a forum too so I know a thing or two about web page editing

Last edited:

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
I'd be happy to help with this, I got experience with a few different webpage building languages such as HTML, CSS, and PHP. As well code like BB is pretty chill. I like editing the Pokémon Wikia so this will just be like that, eh? :D

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I'd like to help out, I already have access and I know basic code nothing too complicated though, Not sure if I have to apply like 192 said since I have access already but you already know i'm willing to lend a hand

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
Granted I only have minimal knowledge of HTML, I'd still love to help out with the dex. It looks like a really cool project that could help all of us out

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I would like to volunteer. I'm always up for a new project.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I'VE BEEN READY FOR THIS

/Don't forget me pls ;-;

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I don't really know Anything about web page editing, But I'd love to help in any way I can. I've been waiting for this for so long and can't wait to help! Sign me up!

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I would like to volunteer to be a editor and complete the Site's Pokedex as well I have knowledge about each Pokemon Species on the top of my head I can also recall typing. One thing I have a great amount in is Time so ill be able to complete the entries without rushing.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Im in xD of course ...got some basic html coding for the showdown server intros but its more then nothing!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Im in xD of course ...got some basic html coding for the showdown server intros but its more then nothing!

than* :Smilie:

testing