• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Pokegen service 50pc each or 700pc a box

Dragoose

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
sorry the orders are taking so long i made a couple simple errors before i tried to transfer to bank so they didnt go though and had to fix them

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
50 PC each, so 100 PC in total.

Pokemon: Scraggy
Level: 1
Male/female: Male
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Adamant
Attacks: Drain Punch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch
Iv: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ev: 252 Spe/ 252 Atk/ 4 HP
Nickname: Mr Swagger
Shiny: Yes
Event: No

Pokemon: Minccino
Level: 1
Male/female: Female
Ability: Skill Link
Nature: Jolly
Attacks: Bullet Seed, Tail Slap, Rock Blast, U-Turn
Iv: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ev: 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
Nickname: Fabulous~
Shiny: Yes
Event: No

Dragoose

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
@BadPandaPancham i have to make scraggy level 38 to have crunch and minccino cant have bullet seed or rock blast and can only have tail slap at level 25 so i cant make minccino with those moves and scraggy will just be level 38

(ever thing must fit gen 5 or bellow cant do anything gen 6 related moves abilitlys and such)

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
@BadPandaPancham i have to make scraggy level 38 to have crunch and minccino cant have bullet seed or rock blast and can only have tail slap at level 25 so i cant make minccino with those moves and scraggy will just be level 38

(ever thing must fit gen 5 or bellow cant do anything gen 6 related moves abilitlys and such)
That's fine, Cinccino learn Rock Blast and Bullet Seed.

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey so this is any 5th gen and before poke shiny moves level etc, can you choose level?

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey so this is any 5th gen and before poke shiny moves level etc, can you choose level?
You can do anything whatsoever for any pokemon before gen 6. You can make a 999 base attack Magikarp with Roar of Time I believe. However, those won't go through pokebank and illegal mons stink. Pokegen generates perfect (and perfectly) legal use pokemon without having to do all the breeding.

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
And yeah no gen 6 pokemon becuase gen 6 pokemon can't be pokegenned (yet)

testing