• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Pokegen services 50pc Each or 600 a box(discounts below)

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
The Title Pretty much says it all folks, keep in mind though if you want more than one box the 600 stacks.
As for the discount its only for team elite members and its a 15% discount <3
Keep in mind if you want a specific hidden power and shiny it'll take even longer.
Dont Bother Asking me to Hex the values or Pokegen Kalos Pokemon or Pokemon that look kalos born.
Bai <3

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Is it even possible to gen 6th generation pokemon???

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

ComansoRowlett

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
I would pay you double if you could Gen me a shiny speed boost torch, female with 6 IVs. With my OT and ID Please and name which is Comanso. (OT:32206, ID:42753) Thank you.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I would pay you double if you could Gen me a shiny speed boost torch, female with 6 IVs. With my OT and ID Please and name which is Comanso. (OT:32206, ID:42753) Thank you.
ill try my best, any specific moves or anything like that? but the most i can promise you is trainer name, shiny and 6iv and nature.

testing