• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active PokeMMO Team

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
https://pokemmo.eu/ is a website that I signed up for years ago and used to play for a little, nothing serious or competitive just for fun.

Pokemmo recently added in a hoenn region to their first region which was kanto with gyms, E4 post league island, etc. They have their own tiers and competitive scene apparently and battling teams.

Pokemmo is a downloaded pokemon mmo style game, it's pretty fun and I think it'd be a good opportunity to win some tournaments and represent the site getting some advertisement for PP while having some fun. We can gather members from here make our own makeshift team with some good battlers and play together, it sounded like fun when I had the idea so anyone interested feel free to IM me if you get the game :]

(You can even have a pokemon follow you around so it's great)

I was thinking if we did this we'd eventually contact some of their staff and possibly have cross site promotions since the website users don't overlap much and they aren't direct competitors really, just a quick idea I had nothing too serious, lmk what you guys think :]

raeman0012

Pokémon Champion
Credits
sounds awesome great timing too my new computer comes on Tuesday hehe :3 i'm definitely down for this!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
sounds awesome great timing too my new computer comes on Tuesday hehe :3 i'm definitely down for this!

I played in 2013 I think I was part of a group who wore tuxedos and purple hats and had poison types follow us around, we all hungout and I had a crobat it was pretty fun lol

But yeah I think it'd be fun and it isn't too straining on the computer either so anyone can do it

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
My name is DryPanBrock, dom gave me a heads up ;)
check me out, great idea.
Hope to make this game a habit.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I guess its worth a shot. I dont know how much time I can commit, but I will try to revive my account.

Reactions: Dom

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
My name is DryPanBrock, dom gave me a heads up ;)
check me out, great idea.
Hope to make this game a habit.

Also I can purchase an official team in game and add people, I also have to add you as a friend Brock forgot about that feature

raeman0012

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I played in 2013 I think I was part of a group who wore tuxedos and purple hats and had poison types follow us around, we all hungout and I had a crobat it was pretty fun lol

But yeah I think it'd be fun and it isn't too straining on the computer either so anyone can do it
I just looked at it and if I can run most mmorpgs on med graphics this'll be fine dl'ing now :3

Reactions: Dom

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Also I can purchase an official team in game and add people, I also have to add you as a friend Brock forgot about that feature
I didn't even know that was a feature haha :eek:
ill send you a friend request next time am on lol

testing