• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Pokemon Buffet item shop -- Everything u need its here

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
sure 150pc and i get it for tobight when i got home like 10pm central time usa that be alright for u:)

AcoustiX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey man, could you hook me up with: Houndoomite, Charizardite Y, Mewtwonite Y, Blazeikenite, Smooth Rock, Air Balloon, Leftovers, Choice Specs, Venasaurite, Blastoiseite, Choice Scarf, Choice Band, and Assault Vest?

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey man, could you hook me up with: Houndoomite, Charizardite Y, Mewtwonite Y, Blazeikenite, Smooth Rock, Air Balloon, Leftovers, Choice Specs, Venasaurite, Blastoiseite, Choice Scarf, Choice Band, and Assault Vest?
sure 150pc i get it for u in 4 hour from now that be alright man :)

AcoustiX

Youngster Joey
Credits
@endykholi Sounds good dude! How does item trading work? Do I send you pokemon and you send them back with the items? Sorry, I haven't done this before haha

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
@endykholi Sounds good dude! How does item trading work? Do I send you pokemon and you send them back with the items? Sorry, I haven't done this before haha
i will put item in my pokemon and u just send me pokemon u dont need:) u can send 150pc now

testing