• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Pokemon by Lulu

Lunatik

Youngster Joey
Credits
8xiqf49.png

Welcome to my humble shop!

ABOUT ME
My name is Lucy, but you can call me Lulu. I'm a college student in Florida, USA, looking to pay for books and tuition. I normally work at a daycare with two year olds (which is very interesting lol,) but my hours are cut during the summer, so I need a new source of revenue.
Years ago, I had quite a successful time selling Pokemon on Ebay several years ago, but times have changed, and with the 5 item/month limit for new sellers for the first 90 days, I needed a new site to set up shop. Thankfully, I found Perfect Pokemon, and it's, well, perfect!

PRICES
1 Pokemon: 60PC
6 Pokemon: 320PC
20 Dittos: 1250PC
Events: 80PC
Shiny Edits: 50PC

7w9qk29.png

HOW TO REQUEST
Nickname (Pokémon) (M/F) @ Held Item
Ability:
Level:
Nature:
Shiny:
EVs:
IVs:
Move 1:
Move 2:
Move 3:
Move 4:
Pokeball:

Anything else?:

You can also use Pokemon Showdown format.

FAQs
Q: Are they legal?
A: Yes! All Pokemon are 100% legal, able to be used in official tournaments, online, Battle Spot, Rating Battles, and with frtiends!
Q: What is your response time?
A: When I'm online, indicated by whether the shop is open or closed, I will respond usually in under 15 minutes, at max an hour.

Q: Will you be adding things to the shop?
A: Yes! I plan to put together premade individual Pokemon eventually using Smogon or VGC sets, as well as even premade teams, for both Smogon Singles and VGCs.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Hey welcome
PRICES
1 Pokemon: 60PC
6 Pokemon: 320PC
20 Dittos: 1250PC
Events: 80PC
Shiny Edits: 50PC
By our community guidelines the minimum amount of PC per pokemon and services is 60 PC, your 6 Pokémon price is under as well as shiny edits