• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokemon Co-Master?

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
A trailer recently revealed a brand new Pokemon mobile game for Japan called Pokemon Co-Master. Co-Master is a free to play game based around capturing and battling Pokemon in a strategy board game like setting. It is being developed by the company HEROZ (who are famous AI builders for games like Shogi (which I'm being told is Japanese chess), Chess, and Backgammon). Apparently throughout the game, you collect figures with unique abilities and make a deck to take on AI in single player or against other players in an online mode. There are in app purchases (probably to obtain figures more quickly), but the single player is apparently beginner friendly, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Pokemon Co-Master will be released this spring in Japan so more details are sure to come in the near future.

I for one am really excited about this and hopefully it comes to other territories in time. From all the details coming out, it sounds a lot like Duelyst (which is really exciting to me). Hopefully this game lives up to the lofty expectations of the CCG/strategy board game genre.

Source: Kotaku

LL2000

Youngster Joey
Credits
Dunno if this thread counts as dead, but I would like to note that the game has been out for more than a month and downloadable using Qooapp. I got it but then got bored of it. Pretty creative game tho.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Dunno if this thread counts as dead, but I would like to note that the game has been out for more than a month and downloadable using Qooapp. I got it but then got bored of it. Pretty creative game tho.
No, not dead. Just not much interest ahaha.