• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokemon Fanart!

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Darkrai x shiny Mega Gardevoir
darkrai_and_gardevoir_by_skyod-d7btp3i.png

By Skyod

eh that pic is a little creepy to me. I dont like the pics with humanized pokemon

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I guess I should post some pics of pokemon trainers
tumblr_mjucvg6WXg1s2var8o1_500.png

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Do you have any of Alder? Absolutely love that guy and his ethos :D
I never liked Alder tbh, but I love Shirona. She is the one person you do not want to mess with or she'll sick her Garchomp on you.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I guess I should post some pics of pokemon trainers
tumblr_mjucvg6WXg1s2var8o1_500.png

was this the one from diamond and pearl? The only whats his name fought ? Gawd I cant remember. Ash's rival in it who had a torterra

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
was this the one from diamond and pearl? The only whats his name fought ? Gawd I cant remember. Ash's rival in it who had a torterra
it was either Barry or Paul, and yes that's from PDPt. What can I say, Shirona (Cynthia) is a hottie imo

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I never liked Alder tbh, but I love Shirona. She is the one person you do not want to mess with or she'll sick her Garchomp on you.

Yeah she is really cool actually, she's in more anime episodes than any other champion as well so she must be popular!

testing